McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews

Malaysia259 reviews
A fast paced work that ramps up your skills in handling customers, deescalating conflict and build confidence. Communication and persuation skills come in handy when dealing with patrons.
Pros
Free Lunches
i get a lot of experiences such as how to handling customer, which procuder need to follow while working. manager give a clear training so that i can adopt with situation
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break
As you know McDonald is famous fast food restaurant, therefore customers always come in continuously,so it always busy. Based on my experience, I had learn many thing from my manager such as how to use counter machine money properly, how to handle customer properly and the important of cooperation among the co-worker. Moreover the management in McDonald is systematic as the company established a long time ago. Furthermore the hardest part of the job, sometimes water or ice cream machine had breakdown, thus I need to work manually which it cost a lot of time. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job that I meet new people and experience to work in busy environment.
Management was very good to staff. McDonald banefit for staff was very good beacuse they have staff meal,uniform and medical. Working at McDonald was very enjoyble.
Pros
Free lunches, Uniform
Cons
Shortbreak
Everything is fun the environment is good. You can explore more about work us team building. You can emproved your English language with our customer and the new friends come from all places. You can see your team have malay, Chinese and Indian ,sometimes from Nepal.
I was a student when i was working there, its good for seeking experience but the payment is quite low, because i was studying at Negeri Sembilan and work at Selangor, i needed money to help my family and myself for studies
just be a good team work for workaholic
and just learning about the new knowledge procedure management

anything else is give and take to the crew about benefit salary
it was really good experience working with McDonald's. i have been working in very intense and also relaxing situation. McD provide training and plan employee's career progression.
Pls give rider a basic back ty..
Happy

Managment is bad

That all ty

I dont have more commnet pls dont ever do this again

I hate that managment that..

Thats all ty
Paid poorly, only pay rm2.5 per hour which was too low for the daily expense. You will learn that each worker will leave the job sooner or later. The workplace culture is toxic and does not have a benefit at all. The most enjoyable part of the job is you have free food in between. The hardest part of the job is you have to stand up all the time and a little time to sit which this job will not suitable for elders.
It's was a good experience for me to work at this place . And also the crews or managers are very friendly to each and everyone. Although, I'm gain my communication skills at this work place.
Mcdonalds is a great place to work though the pay could be better. Every day at work is easy once you get the hang of how things work and what to do.
Pros: Flexible schedulling

Cons: Low pay
My reviews is a little bit tired of work because you need to attract customer and know how to cheer the customer. It also learn about manage the new stock.
I learn so things at McDonald.
I enjoy this work.

I got so many things to learn at McDonald.

I got new frenz.

All members at McDonald do work wot one team.
It's stressful and doesn't pay much, and the branch I worked at was in an expensive area so it wasn't worth it. The managers can be good, but they like to play favourites sometimes. They train you on the job so it was very good experience, and they also give you a free food and safety class (you get to keep the certificate). You get a free meal for your break, but the break is very short.
The company is good since its a restaurant crews and staffs are very friendly company is nice and i miss to work in a restaurant talking to customer they are very friendly
Interact with people from different cultures, management is all organized and working with crew team gives me more experience in the field then gives me more insight into working for well known organizations
Im happy if i can be part of this company. All management is good. I hope i can learn something good from this company to improve my skill and my experience.
-Work time ( from 4 pm to 12 pm ).
-Learn to manage time, customer and lot of knowledge.

-Many crew help each other.

-Good timing for rest time.

-Enjoyble work.
For beginners who have interest in F&B retail it will be added advantage for the learning process because here we have job rotation to learn and expertise each work station.
It is good to know some new friends and make a good moments with them. Just be good with other and cheerful environment will be come at some good time. Enjoy the good people and there no every curious attitude around you even you want to hide with others. The crew and managers will give some advice to improve the kind of health enjoy working. May the best moment will give some goods memories in a piece of life.