MCIS Insurance Berhad

MCIS Insurance Berhad Employee Reviews

Malaysia8 reviews

About company

In MCIs no issue.. manager or staff Very friendly, we can learn how to handle customer and etc. We can improve our communication skills and more experience.

Bad Team Leaders

Team Leaders which are insensitive & selfish. Likes to take shortcuts that cater to their own timetables. Trainers & support staff are very helpful & inspiring.

Pros

Easy Access

Cons

Bad leadership

A place for learning

It was a place where i learned lots of things about the insurance industry, people were very friendly and helpful however the office headquarters maybe needed a little upgrading, looks rather run down when i was serving the company.

Fun workplace

I worked at ShivNar agency under MCIS as part time admin assistant. Very nice place to work with good environment.Everyone is friendly, helpful and open-minded. I feel my contribution is greatly appreciated.

Good for learning and have a great experience

Its good for fresh graduate to collect their experience and to improve the skills. Learning some new thing and the environment is much better. The place of company is was strategic and easier to get the public transport.

Productive and fun working place

It's a good place to work and can learn different task. Moreover, I am able to improve myself and have a better experience. As a fresh graduate, my colleague guide me the right way to do all activities.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Health care

Good environment and Good Superior

Good exposure to work with a foreign superior which implement thier flexible working culture and result oriented. The hardest part of the job is where you have to work with the colleague/ staff who are very self oriented (no team work)

Pros

Flexible Working Hours

checking accounts and medical cards, consult policyholder,

not enough salary their giving to me. I am interesting to work as a clerk there.my co-workers is very good one. checking accounts and treat policyholders with patiently

Pros

nothing

Cons

1-hour break only per day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MCIS Insurance Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits