Medivest Sdn Bhd

Medivest Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

It is a 8-5, Mon-Fri work basis. Here in Medivest you will be learned a lot about management and documentation of SHE. The employers are fun and easy to ask for guidance. Not a stressful working environment. Hardest part of this job is that you need to ensure the compliance of each site. The most enjoyable part of this job is that you will get to go out to site which can help to ease your mind rather than just staying put in the office.
Always outstation and tired already .Try to get new environment,friends and new management.Always try to achieve a better offer and new experience. Hopefully new job more enjoyable and good workplace.
I enjoyed working with this company. Very flexible working time but we must good in time management. I have learn so many things here and I hope I can get more for my career development. Its already 2 years working here.
A lot of new things to learn. Supportive bosses and HOD that always guide new staff. Colleagues are helpful, always assist ach other to solve problem.
Working at Medivest good for the fresh graduates. Culture is good. However working with hospital is a bit challenging. Need to face with differents users with different needs.
The best job i had to work in this company, have a many experience and more and more learning about to be a maintained. Got a great skill's job, have a good friend work together each others
Working Day is 5.5 days The management is good Workplace also good The Most enjoyable job because have good team work I learned how to deal with client, learned to handle an old and new system in short period, i can see how i struggle and how to handle the pressure. Sometimes giving yourself to see the best of your is when you face something that you never learn before.
Pros
Good Team Work
This company was likely as government company because we are a part of hospital department. That was so enjoy to have a good community in the there. It was also have a good challenge to the employee to manage the work with government staff and will train your self a good management skill.
Pros
Benefit medical, claim mileage, all safety tool are given, benefit healthcare
Cons
no life balance
- More experience for hospital facilities management support services. - Any experience in HVAC, Refrigeration, medical gases, fire fighting, bed equipment & lpg system.
Best work place and teamwork. suitable for those want develop experience with critical environment. I leave this company because want to learn new work place according to my new qualification.
Good workplace to challenge our self from day to day works. Excellent work/life balance with safe environment. Good to gain experience and exposure to the company operation.
Pros
good location
can learn many things here like civil, mechanical and electrical work management is good teamwork is needed can easily learn about something we did not know
Involve in M&E management team to ensure operation can run as per required. Ensure that the ppm & work order carried out on time. Working time are flexible but there are a lot of high working load & risk.
Toolbox meeting every morning at 8.00 before begin jobs for the day. Always discuss about problems or breakdown occurred, how to solve and any tools or part needed to solve the problems. Enjoyable work environment with good people who are willing to help each other in need.
Lot of thing that you can learn since the direction of company has been changed from outsourcing to in house operation. With the new direction of company the speed is more important to achieved the expectation of new Management.
work in medivest sdn bhd company give me more exploration, knowing and high knowledge of hospitality equipment and facilities and also engineering and development of project.
Pros
a lot allowance
Cons
long hours until night
The most enjoyable part of the job is Medivest has a nice workplace environment and culture Good career advancement Develop staffs skills and provides technical training for technical staffs
Pros
Good career advancement
Cons
short break
The company give an opportunity to all staff to learn a new things and ready the platform to the staff to explore for multitasking and cross functional task.
Pros
Good learning curve
Cons
Insurance Coverage
Most of services product for MOH was a good in improve many government hospital grows and reach thier standard. Its will be good if tjis organization give more walfare for thier staf
Pros
Flexibelity
Cons
Very poor walfare
Working at Medivest is both challenging as well as educational. As a facilities management company taking care of public hospital is a very challenging job. The hardest part of the job is dealing countless complaints about public services and maintenance because dealing with public coming from various background is very tough. The workplace culture at medivest is very open and managers are easily approachable, we have to be always on our toes as the client expects a high standard of service form us.
Pros
good benefits, flexible and easy management growth opportunities
Cons
for those who can't work in operations will have lots to complain
Facilities maintenance company for hospital . The company manage 22 government hospital in malaysia. Normal working hour will be from 8.00 a.m until 5.00 pm but there will be some emergency cases that need all staff to be prepared for.