Medivest Sdn Bhd

Medivest Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia29 reviews

Toxic & Political company.

Turnover rate so high because team management so biased. Mostly previous staff who help to growth the company has resigned because not healthy culture they practice. No yearly increment for all staff. Increment is selected by team managent not practising standardize to all staff.

Pros

5 days & 2 month bonus

Cons

Work load and salary is not balance

Happy working

hai dear,The best company,happy working,like helping and kind,im working here have many friend and happy hardworking to do this job,i love this job,thank you for give me the job

Environment

Working at Medivest Sdn Bhd is super best and smooth in their management and technical. Students are able to learn the medical equipment from technical staff. Managing the documentation and reporting regarding testing and commissioning, planning preventive maintenance (PPM) and more.

Slow pace working environment. Very family oriented culture

Good for those want to settle down. For youngsters and looking for growth and improvement, Medivest definitely is not suitable to be a choice. Environment friendly but intermediate work quality and the decision process quite difficult to confirm due to bureaucracy and frequent decision challenge by top management. A very micro management company.

Good and friendly environmentGreat environment. A good place to explore and learn new thingsVery much Employee friendly company and gives an opportunity to balance your personal life with work

stress

very stressful workplace then they have no teamwork. everyone selfish. then need to do others job. my offer letter as supervisor then suddenly i need to cover admin jobscope

Pros

nothing special

Cons

nothing special

Good in teamwork

Pengalaman yang agak menarik dari segi kerjasama. Tidak semestinya office hour. Setiap dua bulan akan diwajibkan shift. Rakan-rakan sekerja yang sangat supportive. Bos yang agak baik

Cons

Terdapat klinik panel

Ok

Ok.kerja x lah membeban kan tetapi ada juga masalah dengan user tapi itu kecik punya hal..kadang ty hal dengan managment lg pening dan sterss kadang tak boleh tidur jugak mikirkan nye..but overall ok

Good place to learn a lot about safety, health and environment field

It is a 8-5, Mon-Fri work basis. Here in Medivest you will be learned a lot about management and documentation of SHE. The employers are fun and easy to ask for guidance. Not a stressful working environment. Hardest part of this job is that you need to ensure the compliance of each site. The most enjoyable part of this job is that you will get to go out to site which can help to ease your mind rather than just staying put in the office.

Stressful and tired

Always outstation and tired already .Try to get new environment,friends and new management.Always try to achieve a better offer and new experience. Hopefully new job more enjoyable and good workplace.

Good company

I enjoyed working with this company. Very flexible working time but we must good in time management. I have learn so many things here and I hope I can get more for my career development. Its already 2 years working here.

Good start for your career

A lot of new things to learn. Supportive bosses and HOD that always guide new staff. Colleagues are helpful, always assist ach other to solve problem.

Workers all nice

Working at Medivest good for the fresh graduates. Culture is good. However working with hospital is a bit challenging. Need to face with differents users with different needs.

Best job

The best job i had to work in this company, have a many experience and more and more learning about to be a maintained. Got a great skill's job, have a good friend work together each others

Fun Work Place

Working Day is 5.5 days The management is good Workplace also good The Most enjoyable job because have good team work I learned how to deal with client, learned to handle an old and new system in short period, i can see how i struggle and how to handle the pressure. Sometimes giving yourself to see the best of your is when you face something that you never learn before.

Pros

Good Team Work

Productive and Excitement with new thing

This company was likely as government company because we are a part of hospital department. That was so enjoy to have a good community in the there. It was also have a good challenge to the employee to manage the work with government staff and will train your self a good management skill.

Pros

Benefit medical, claim mileage, all safety tool are given, benefit healthcare

Cons

no life balance

Good workplaces

- More experience for hospital facilities management support services. - Any experience in HVAC, Refrigeration, medical gases, fire fighting, bed equipment & lpg system.

Good company

Best work place and teamwork. suitable for those want develop experience with critical environment. I leave this company because want to learn new work place according to my new qualification.

Good workplace

Good workplace to challenge our self from day to day works. Excellent work/life balance with safe environment. Good to gain experience and exposure to the company operation.

Pros

good location

Suitable for freshie

can learn many things here like civil, mechanical and electrical work management is good teamwork is needed can easily learn about something we did not know

challenging work place

Involve in M&E management team to ensure operation can run as per required. Ensure that the ppm & work order carried out on time. Working time are flexible but there are a lot of high working load & risk.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medivest Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Medivest Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?