MGB Berhad

MGB Berhad Employee Reviews

Malaysia4 reviews

Construction company that are look to establish themselves and aim to be a top 10 Developer in Malaysia.

Good company that offer an ideal and suitable place for entry and junior level to gain working experience and get insight into working life. Have good benefit and systematic working culture. Sometimes can be too stressful and did not have work life balance especially during VP times. Overall, I quite satisfied with my working experience at MGB Berhad. Great place to develop yourself especially for Fresh Graduate / Junior Level.

Pros

- Good Benefit - Salary is reasonable - Systematic working environment - Need to adapt fast

Cons

- Less practicing of work life balance - Quite stressful working environment

Good experience

Good culture and helpful environment for your own personal growth in career. Challenging and Innovative ideas by team enhance the value in working. Teamwork is excellent.

Fun workplace with good team

Productive working environment with good team Learned to be independent and fast Stressful sometimes but with the teamwork no problem The most enjoyable when we celebrate together the event or completed.

Helpful colleague

The culture is great, very helpful colleague willing to teach, Supervisor and manager will take time to understand employee and willingly to help out if there's to much work in place for employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MGB Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • MGB Berhad
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?