Molex

Molex Employee Reviews

Malaysia5 reviews
leaned to do things on my ow without asking other person since no one will teach us to do the job so we need to found it out on our own. Learn to communicate with other nationalities
I worked for two years and I had good time in molex. All employees were nice in their behavior. HR department was so good for all workers and they treat equally to both employees like foreigner and local employees. Overall I enjoy working at molex.
Molex was good company to work with grate managemant. I loved to work there. I wish i could work more. The management team was gratr and the workers i used to work with where grate too.
-teaches what types of damage part, measure damage part and compare with actual size. - teaches how to charge over mold refer drawing - teaches measure weight part and compare with actual weight part following the IE rate. -the workplace culture, all employees and engineers are friendly and helpful. -the most enjoyable part of the jobs: have sport's day, hari raya, chinese new year, deepavali open house, chocolate's day, women's day and etc.
Pros
subsidize lunch, healthcare
Cons
parking lot
For me it good. Our senior workers can improve our skills and their position. Some time in their department not have enough operator, and it make operator do a lot of work untill get the output target. But the salary still same.. Sometime we can relaxed and enjoyed our work sometime we stress because we work in such As one team.. It have a lot difference ideas.
Pros
free lunches MYR2.50
Cons
Short break 2 time per day, health care
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Molex?