Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Employee Reviews

Malaysia58 reviews
Benefit
Good salary with good benefit (gym, car park, cars allowances, ESPP, montly allowance for employee who live outside island, broadband allowance,etc..)
Flexible working culture-relaxing soul
Motorola Solutions Malaysia Sdn. Bhd have the culture where there is no pressure as long can covered up your duties and responsibilities. I LOVE IT TO THE CORE. Flexible time is most welcoming part from my side.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Opportunity also can given to contract workers
American culture
No future for being a contractor but work environment is fine

Workscope is limited due to contractor, flexy hours

Enjoy replacement holidays falling on weekends

No clock in & out
Pros
free lunches, teambuildings
Cons
healthcare, bonus, incentives
na
I didnt get my bonus, no paid for my leave balance. However its a good company and good culture. The salary also quite high. The PCN team is really supportive. Everything is good, only me is not really good in English that the why I cant deliver my job properly.
Conducive Enviroment
The working environment is conducive and the work is challenging enough. Friendly and warm colleagues and managers with exploration of current and advanced technologies
Productive, cooperative and interesting workplace
I could've worked as new professional career for Korean customer supporter in Motorola so far, around 2 and half years, including partners' cases. Especially, I could've handled customers' complaints, including technical cases and to use our products in overseas, etc. I'm confident to solve the other things too for new works at other companies. Especially, I could've been to Singapore so many times while staying and working abroad at Malaysia so far.
Great place to work at
Good workplace culture and work life balance. Working hours are flexible. Salary and benefits are one of the best around this area. Would highly recommend.
People are more than willing to help
Seniority does not reduce the willingness of someone to guide you. Helpful and easy-going colleague. Everyone is so friendly that it would not be difficult for you to blend in.For a beginner, they would patiently guide you on how to solve the problem and ramp you up.
flexible

good compensation package

good working teammates

team building
Overall is good
Overall is good. Depends of product and department to judge the managememt level. Benefits is definitely amazing including motor vehicle interest subsidy.
Engaging and rewarding
Good training plan for employees. People are given good compensation based on performance and contribution. Good appraisal system to evaluate people fairly.
Pros
Systematic and Organized
Cons
Too many processes.
Overall review on company's pros and cons
Good place to acquire in-depth knowledge in your own field. The company provides quality training to enhance our knowledge base. MSI emphasizes on properly structured processes. However, in recent years, the company has slashed some of the benefits like RSU (restricted stock units) and training budget which makes it less attractive compared to some other competitors. Non
Pros
Provide opportunity to enhance our knowledge base through proper training
Cons
Non-attractive perks to lure employees
Best and good office environment
i love to working there because of the facilities. cheerish with nice and cool view. low stress. flexible working hours and also have a nice teamleader
Pros
flexible time working
Cons
deal with some emosional person
Motorola is a great place to work. It offers a work-life balance to the employees. No racial discrimination at any organization level. All employees practice professionalism act during working which is good for the career growth.
Pros
Time flexible
Cons
Best place to work for new graduate
Flexible working hours. Systematic development process to guide new staff to handle new project. Friendly staff with lot of experience.
Best workstation for daily jobs.
Pros
Gym, Medical Benefit, Parking, Flexible working hours
Cons
High pace working environments
Wonderful
Overall Motorola was my dream and I was given the opportunity to
proof my self. Working hours was good . No stress because

everyone helps you out in case you need help.

Management is very helpful.the care is there.
Good
Cons
A well rounded company with appropriator time for work and fun
All matter in security operational. All about audits,compliance and security management, A supportive management to security. A business oriented, Deadline in critical investigation. Team support.
Pros
Compensation in dollar value for the product of the company
Cons
Nil
Fun workplace
Throughout my whole journey as an intern here, I can assure you that Motorola is the right place for career advancement. It provides flexible working hours. Food in cafeteria are dirt cheap too!
Pros
Cheap price cafeteria food, flexible working hours
Good Working Environment
I had very good working colleagues. Managers were nice and excellent work life balance. Would definitely recommend the company to anyone. You need to put in the effort and you will gain.
Great workspace
It was great experience in working in Motorola Solutions. Learned the full product development life cycle from customer requirement to product completion. Besides, Motorola Solutions focus on work life balance.
friendly working environment
Welcoming fresh without working experience is idle for this organization. employers are friendly. gaining knowledge and experience from motorola is more and worth.
Leaned Six-Sigma, friendly workplace culture, a typical day at work, learning new technologies, fun place, and competitive environment. Good management and leadership
Pros
Flexi working hour
Cons
Lack of training