Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions Employee Review

American culture

12 December 2019
No future for being a contractor but work environment is fine Workscope is limited due to contractor, flexy hours Enjoy replacement holidays falling on weekends No clock in & out
Pros
free lunches, teambuildings
Cons
healthcare, bonus, incentives
19 August 2016
Same role
R&D Engineering Technician (Former Employee) - Malaysia
I am very happy work at Motorola. My duties is do Functional Test, Esd Test, Desense Test and Temperature Test for new product. I am also need to soldering IC chip, resistor chip and electronics component at the PCB board need to compiles weekly tasks report for respective manager.
Pros
Free lunches at every friday
20 December 2019
Same location
Administrative Assistant I (Current Employee) - Bayan Lepas, Penang
Motorola Solutions Malaysia Sdn. Bhd have the culture where there is no pressure as long can covered up your duties and responsibilities. I LOVE IT TO THE CORE. Flexible time is most welcoming part from my side.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Opportunity also can given to contract workers
29 November 2019
Same location
Quality Engineer -Part/ Process/ Product Change Notification Entry (Former Employee) - Bayan Lepas
I didnt get my bonus, no paid for my leave balance. However its a good company and good culture. The salary also quite high. The PCN team is really supportive. Everything is good, only me is not really good in English that the why I cant deliver my job properly.