Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,940 reviews
I like it, from the beauty of the building to the way of working culture. Manager and colleagues are very helpful and kind. Got tasty food at the cafeteria and fun working environment
I like working for Motorola Solutions. Great company. Good benefits. As with many multinational companies, due to Covid-19, force reductions are a fact of life and may be pending...
Empresa com ótimo clima organizacional, liderança trata a todos com respeito, igualdade e dignidade. Empresa proporciona desenvolvimento pessoal e oportunidades para crescimento na carreira.
putting away shipment that come in. learn about the way their product works. the manager was fair. good workplace culture was good. learning the way things work their. learning about all the products they have .
Pros
good work place.
Cons
favoritism
In the 20+ years I worked at Motorola, not once did I feel like an outsider. I was encouraged to succeed and management was second to none. The company was employee and customer centric which is what made the company what it was.
Motorola is a very nice place to work. Would work there again if given the opportunity. But I also liked working at nation pizza too. Both places were great to work for motorola not as hectic though
Shift oriented work environment. Good team interaction. Individuals need to be self- motivated and capable of function in a high volume manufacturing cleanroom. Goal setting and time management a must.
Trabalho em equipe excelente, Salário bom é adequado.
I work in the Software Support Department and there is a lot of upward movement and lateral movement. They offer employee stock plans and wonderful benefits, like a TON of PTO. Managers are flexible and encouraging, offering remote work on just working from home 2-3 days a week.
Realização de auditorias de processo e produtos voltadas para qualificação das unidades e dos processos correntes sobre a linha de manufaturas, atuando nos controles operacionais e estatísticos, buscando assegurar a qualidade e conformidade da manufatura de celulares, rádios bidirecionais e ERBs. PERÍODO: 08/2004 – 08/2005 - (1 ano e 1 mês). Motivo da Saída: Termino do Contrato.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motorola Solutions?
What I loved at Motorola Solutions was their purpose to create equipment for people in society for communication and safety measures which is important in this day and time. I loved their software, learned to work in Google Hangouts and used Google Drive. Their technology was always changing and you could ask their help desk and other employees questions. Loved their work and family life balance. Learned how too communicate with people in a global company. Wanted more assignments and work projects. I felt like I was not part of a team as a contractor. Motorola treated contractors differently you could not volunteer or be a part of their events and parties. Did not feel totally welcomed and supported to do better.
this company prides its self in great innovative product customer service responsible product customer support and availability of management and availability to the customer and quick problem solving TEAM WORK
Dealing with 1st responder communications, natural disasters etc. Must be extremely flexible to support the business needs at all hours of the day or night. Must be a self starter and very driven. The most enjoyable part of the job is that no 2 days are alike. every day is a learning experience and a challenge.
About 85% of all employees are temporaries. Management is all about moving products out the door. Little attention is given to prior experience or qualifications. They just want bodies to fill boxes and build radios. Amazon pays more. Assembly is guided and controlled by computer steps.
Pros
A clean environment for hard work.
Cons
Standing all day, robots would be more welcome.
Always had a good reputation and review, also was sent to assist in different locations doing shipment and verification. Sent to restrict areas were others weren't allowed to pass to verify the shipment
I really don't have much to say about this job role. I was hired to work for one manager, and I did my best to stay productive, but the guy who hired me moved on so the job got awkward so I started looking for a new job and found one.
Worked as a system engineer to implement software/hardware updates for live customer systems, usually public safety. Work on location can be a bit intense and tiring, due to long hours and customer interactions. Off site, however, is fairly relaxed with plenty of opportunities to work remotely.
Great place to work! Work Life balance is excellent. Fellow workers are real team players. Moving around the company into different roles is very much encouraged. You don't have to feel like your stuck in one position for too long. the tower building in Schaumburg is beautiful with a Gym and a wonderful cafeteria.
From my experience of over a year and a half there was little no no room for advancement. Only dry promises of openings and promotions of the same individuals. No path for success and lines are severly drawn according to what position you hold. Little to no opportunities for minority employees.
Provides really good work life balance. Management understands the need to have a work life balance, to be able to work from home and to be able to spread out work load.
A very good company never forget. I learned a lot. Many valuable very good training opportunities. Many knowledgeable and capable professionals. Good working environment.
  1. Employee Reviews