Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Employee Reviews in Ang Mo Kio

My working environment is full of excitement because i can hear the phone ringing testing .Various department are approachable and react promptly if i need their assistance .
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
There are good moments working in Motorola where recongnition is duly given. Professionalism is often seen and behaved. The downside is the inconsistency of the company mission but that is very likely to be driven by business demand.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Working with other regions of a different timezone
Doing line job of testing and assembly job. How to managed the smooth running of the production line and control the quality of the products. The hardest part of the job when you need to do stock take. Enjoy working in a team.
Challenging and interesting position as can liaise with many different parties and learn more logistics and interpersonal skills. Meetings to meet up with forwarders every month to discuss problematic shipments.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Busy month-end
It is a creative and innovative company which roll out a lot of mobile phone product. Friendly environment with colleagues with closely to solve product issues.
Excellence in employee relationships and excel to get best of each individual to give their best for the company Great visionary leaders but lost track due to complacency Lots of hardworking people that also inspire me. Great working environment with flexible work place arrangement Policies are well documented and company don't make too many changes to allow employee to concentrate on their job.
Pros
Takes care of every employee
Cons
Too manay ideas by technocrates kills the company future
company is caring, towards community, employees, employees' family. too sad the company is sold, as a results of market competions.
Pros
developing people
Cons
loosing out in the market vision
The company has allowed staff to have automony in work and flexibility in our working hours. There were career opportunities to move within different job functions within the divisions. I have quite a good working relationships with my colleagues across departments and also with my counterparts in US and Europe and Asia. I enjoyed working with different people across the globe. The hardest part for me is to juggle with different time zones in my work with counterparts in US and Europe. I have to arrange conference meeting with them during my evening times during my working weekdays and the timing stretched to 11 pm.
Pros
Working with people across the globe
Cons
different time zones and several con calls in evenings
it was workplace that can provide a lot of training to all employee per year.
Pros
more rewards and incentives
Cons
too many meeting
It is a workplace that can provide a lot of trainings to every employees and must meet 40 hours of training per employee per year.
Pros
more rewards and incentives
Cons
too many presentations
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motorola Solutions?
1)Exciting day to day challenges 2) Dedicated mentor 3) Limited resources
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Non
-Longer working hours -Good place to learn Leadership -Very highly driven management -Co-workers have good synergy and teamwork -Hardest part of the job is taking leave for vacation -The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the JOB done
Pros
Very Strategic Management and Excellence HR
Cons
good working environment'well equipedhealthy work place'
Pros
references available
Cons
expensive food