Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Employee Reviews for Associate

12hr night shift 3 days on and every 3rd sat.replenishing stock and picking orders for factory production.computor skills and all fork lift licencesdelt mostly with team leaders.mostly great to work with.12hr night shift.working in a high paced but friendly enviriment.
Pros
just agreat company to work for
Cons
12 hr night shift
Typical run of the mill government contracting gig. Arrogance amongst management, to succeed you have to make yourself unnoticed when there is nothing to do and act like your head is going to explode when you are somewhat busy. Management often acts like the job is too much to handle and the work is so difficult. Upper management can be very outspoken and racism is rampant in the South East. A real do as I say not as I do mantra.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Arrogance, Racism amongst management.
Very poor management and leadership. Unconsistant hours, sometimes you can get overtime, other times they cut days of the week out of your schedule. Severe lack of discipline and organization.
I have no review to give for this company, it was years ago when I worked there. I wasn't pleased with the pay but liked the hours.
Enjoyed the job and enjoyed the laugh with other guys but wasnt for me long term\!!!!!!!
Pros
free nothing!!!!
Cons
21 days annual leave