Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

I worked at motorola from 2015-2017 in the call center operations desk (cco). It was my first job out of college and overall a good experience. The training was a month long, though you are taking calls around the second week. The management was solid. The only negative would be the strict call scheduling and over concern with matrices.
Pros
Good pay, great benefits, decent work culture
Cons
Short strict breaks
It is a positive work environment They listen understand and listen to suggestions Supervisors do a over view to help maintain a good customer oriented environment environment
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
this company prides its self in great innovative product customer service responsible product customer support and availability of management and availability to the customer and quick problem solving TEAM WORK
During a typical work day; I am communicating with customers via case management/emails or over the phone regarding repair related concerns. To help manage repair accounts, repair tickets and or estimates for repairs. The hardest part of the job is the technical questions a customer may have; as I am not in technical support. The easiest part is confirming all the information on the screen with the customer.
Excellent trainIng program. Management is professional, awesome and always available for questions or assistance. Great team spirit environment. Presents a good work life experience.
Motorola is actually called Motorola Solutions. This name says it all. They provide solutions to end users who as you now know, include world-wide military and your local police officers.
I worked at Motorola for 19 1/2 years. Was laid off because my job was sent overseas. Was offered a job to relocate, but it was not an option for me at the time. I lived every job I had there . Was hoping to retire there. Motorola gave us a good package and paid for an education for career change. Helped with resumes and gave a good layoff package and paid for benefits medical benefits for 1 year and unemployment while I was out of work. I wish I could get another job there.
Pros
Bonuses, free meals for holidays, good managmemt
Cons
Other than being laid off and my job being sent overseas it eas a great place to work.
Motorola Solutions is a great company to work for. Global so it was a different environment than the smaller companies that I was accustomed work working for.
Pros
Good pay & good culture.
Sales/ Phone Education. Balancing Cash Register. Scheduling. Inventory. Coordinate Team Meetings. In charge of Employment process. Training new employees.
Loved my job at MSI! Great people to work with. Wonderful boss. Great Co-workers. Interesting job and always something new to do and to learn. Good pay and great benefits.
Clean Room, worked in a photo a department within the clean room for developing integrated circuits. process manufacturing, engineering technician. The benefits were fantastic, it was not a union, but neither was it at will. Management worked with employees through life experiences, found employment homes for displaced employees. job security, job advancement, success, global benchmarking.
A typical work day I try not to stress and everything that I have opted to do becomes a success. I like to achieve what I have set up to do.I have a splendid personality and enjoy people.
Pros
I'm a people person
Cons
I don't like envious people
good company with very wrong and out of dated procedures . Nice to meet new people but not well managed, agents should progreed in their career not just because they are friends with the managers but for the hard work that they provide
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
customer does not come first, demotivated agents, out of date procedures, this company still have a long way to go before reach the success
It was a great place to work. They had a credit union inside, store, nurse, and a cafeteria. It was really sad to see them shut down.
Call Centers are particularly very technical in order to satisfy the customer expectations.The Typical day working at a call center begins to settle down for the night and taking calls and and respond to emails follow up customer calls where necessary and document all call information according to standard operating procedures. We’ve worked hard on designing our measures and sore cards making sure that we hit our goals and ensure customer satisfactions are being met. As a customer support representative for many years, I want to emphasize that The biggest thing here is using positive language, exclusively. Even in a bad situation where you can only give the customer not so good options, they will often be just fine with them simply because you talked positively about the options. Always be nice, no matter how annoyed you are. I believe in saying that a happy workers are the best workers. A manager who genuinely cares will get the best out of their team. If you have manager who genuinely cares about people then, in my experience, they will get the best out of their team, whatever performance management infrastructure sits around them. I enjoyed with call center. It was a very challenging job but overall a great environment to work with. I had great co-workers and everyone was a team player. Working at The call center was fast paced, and I enjoy and office setting. The job itself taught me how to interact with all types of customers on many different levels. Thus giving me experience for many other job types.
Pros
Every other Friday Treats, Free Lunch, Performance bonuses and incentives, Raffle draw every week and Team building funds
Cons
Overtime, Sometimes Vacation Deprivation
A great experience, once a Telecom Giant, unfortunately time has not been kind to the organization. Hopefully they can rebound.
I worked for Motorola Mobility before Google announced its acquisition. Also, Motorola Solutions after we split from cellular Really enjoyed the history and culture. This was a good company to work for but, there were lots of issues that if management sometimes would have just listened to the people could have been avoided. Some managers were hands-on but, others needed to be more hands-on because they wouldn't have made some of the bad decision they made. There was lots of room for advancements for some. Turn around in the company was fast pace like a revolving door.
Pros
Good pay & great bonuses
Cons
Very stressful because it was mis-managed toward the end, Layoff's
this company was great the atmosphere was not that friendly but the pay was great
Pros
good company
Cons
no advancement
Never a dull moment, there is always something new and different each day. Each day begins with daily responsibilities with added challenges. Working in a team environment is the most important part of the day and the job.
An established organization with limited growth potential both as a company and as an employee. Stable environment with good overall benefits.
Very relaxed atmosphere although very busy and still changing and adapting to new technologies.
  1. Customer Service Representative