Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

The plant is closed in Schaumburg. It was a fun place to work. Great staff and management. Easy work with potential for growth. Very relaxing environment
I enjoyed working for Motorola. I was a very quiet, and business oriented company and all of the employees were very nice. A typical day at work for me was coming in and instantly starting my work day compiling and sorting information.
I enjoyed Motorola because there was a great energy overall.
Data Entry, Admissions to the facility. The atmosphere and my position are of high standing. Customer service and communication on a daily basis. Job is satisfactory. Tele communications with inbound and outbound calls. Making sure staff is covering their post. Delegating next position/post by next TSO
Pros
Postitve atmosphere
Cons
need salary increase to chnages in ecomomy
Figuring the problem on a missed shipment order to a customer to avoid making the same mistake again. I learned to have patients with new employees on there training, so our commitment to customer satisfaction came through. Some of the management staff need to be replaced, due they lack management skills. Most of co-workers had the sense of what there duties were, and what was expected from them. The hardest part of my job was dealing with other supervisors, and managers. The most enjoyable part of the job... I loved the work I had for 14 years, which taught me how to communicate, help anyone who needed my help within the company.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Healthcare
All days begin with solidifying interpersonal relationships with staff. Then its sorting and distribution of mail, taking incoming calls, directing calls to proper channels, receipt of packages, tagging materials for shipment and shredding documents. My co-workers and management are a wonderful group, Each individual taking the time to teach me about their jobs, e.g. marketing strategies, client disputes and how to resolve them and parts ordering and shipping. This is the best part of my day, leaning more about the company in a hands on manner.
Pros
working as a close unit
Cons
needs a better parking lot
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motorola Solutions?