Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Motorola Solutions are okJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Motorola Solutions, I think excellentManagementIn general, managers at Motorola Solutions excellentCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Motorola Solutions is easyOverallMy experience working at Motorola Solutions very good
When I worked there it was very fast paced. We were making cellular phones, a lot of them. The people were nice. The supervisor was a very demanding person.
one of the better but not great. the company downsized a lot and many people lost their job a few years back. never was the same. not too sure about the job culture now but i know that it isn't as good as it use to be years back.
well it is almost time to stop. i am still tired of doing this again and again. will i have the car and the horse is all i know it to be a good person
I built and tested radio receivers, and ran a few different machines that assembled them. I learned alot about working on an assembly line type environment. Management was a big help to me and I got along good with them. I enjoyed working at Motorola, and was sad when my job was no longer needed.
Pros
working at night
Another food giant, fast paced, rotation is a must. Watching code dates on products, staying organized. Keeping good moral in your store, always help controls theft
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Bad shipment
Motorola was a fantastic company to work for. I came to realize that after working for other companies after I was laid off at Motorola. I miss my Motorola days but I was happy and proud to be a part of that company. A variety of work duties and was encouraged to learn as many jobs as I wanted to learn. Advancement was encouraged and supported as well. I have no idea how the company is run now because it's been so long since I was employed there so take my review with a grain of salt.
Pros
Great pay and benefits, great people and management, close to home for me
Cons
Got laid off
The actual workers who work for Motorola act like the contractors have like no experience in anything . Some of them are cool but the managers definitely have favorites and some people get away with certain types of situations which isn't cool. Every one should be treated the same whether you are a contractor or an actual employee.
Pros
air conditioning throughout warehouse
Cons
short lunch and some managers are rude
I spent over 20 years at the Mesa Dobson plant and loved my work. Excellent benefits, training, and pay. Good supervision and the culture was nice. Shift work was hard but ok.
I working in ensambling machine, prepare with the com ponent ,we need and working in a team with my coworker.
Pros
croos training
Cons
excelent food
Motorola lost thier way back in the mid 90's still looking for a way out of that hole
I ran surface mount machines, xray machines. Some of the supervisors were alright some were not. Got along with most of my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is standing for hours on end.