Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Procurement Analyst

A typical Day is very busy but very well organized. Motorola gives you the opportunity to learn new things and be part of a team where all minds matter. The workplace culture is very close one knit family everyone always willing to help each other. Very caring and all coming together for one goal. The company mission. The hardest part for my type of the job was the feeling of failure when suppliers would not meet our expectations on delivery of goods in order to produce our products. The most enjoyable part was the new work family that was acquired during my tenure.
Pros
Employee functions for family's during holidays or special events
Cons
The lay off
the culture was changing at the time I left - which was one of the reasons I chose to leave. I loved my work, loved my co-workers and the management I worked for. I would still be there if I could be today however, at the time I left I was afraid that the changes Motorola was implementing would impact my position and that was why I chose to accept a position outside the company.
Pros
the people were like family, the location was wonderful, benefits, salary and amenities were fantastic, everything was perfect
Cons
my one major concern was job security with Motorola
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motorola Solutions?