Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Employee Reviews for Technical Support Specialist

Motorola solutions is a great place to work with understanding managers and a great team. I would suggest this company to all entry level and highly experienced people within this field. Theres alot too learn and alot one can take away as well from this job along with the fact that it gives alot of personal satisfaction knowing your making a difference.
The work hours are the best thing. management expects robots to work here. They micromanage on everything they don't need to be focused on, instead of fixing the major issues that needs to be fixed. The primary issue with the functionality of the company is that there is no training. you are just thrown to the wolves and just pick up what the people around you teach you. there is no sense of family or group helping each other. It is more important to say the correct lines then it to help out each other. it is more important to pull cases than to follow up on cases to make sure customers are taken care of. overall, this company cares nothing about employees, just about the overhead and making themselves(management) look good. Epic Fail Motorola Solutions. FYI, if you had actual training procedures you wouldn't have such an issue with new hires. Great for a new to the industry job you don't want to care about.
Pros
hours a plenty
Cons
all of it except hours
I liked Mot alot great people to work with hours good everything was okay until the zebra deal started. it might be okay now but manys layoofs
VERY CHALLENGING, i like the fact that we could work on our own. i felt that is was very structured in the office. Very good atmosphere. Very good pay.
Motorola was a large company with lot of opportunity. I enjoyed my time there.
A typical day was communicating with insurance companies to appeal denials. I learned a lot in regards to medical terminology. Also regarding CPT codes and ICD-9 codes. Management mostly operated by the book so you always knew were you stood. Co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was the amount of time representative had to be on the phone with insurance companies. Many of the claims should have been paid but if a denial occurred, I had to get of the phone and object to the denial. The most enjoyable part was learning medical terminology.
Pros
Earning education credits.
Cons
Inflexibility by management.