Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Culture reviews

I like it, from the beauty of the building to the way of working culture. Manager and colleagues are very helpful and kind. Got tasty food at the cafeteria and fun working environment
Training provided to employee is sufficient Best workplace culture Mature Agile Mindset Best Management company Every colleagues are collaborative and helpful
Pros
Flexi benefits, insurance
Cons
Traffic jam after work
Motorola Solutions Malaysia Sdn. Bhd have the culture where there is no pressure as long can covered up your duties and responsibilities. I LOVE IT TO THE CORE. Flexible time is most welcoming part from my side.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Opportunity also can given to contract workers
I didnt get my bonus, no paid for my leave balance. However its a good company and good culture. The salary also quite high. The PCN team is really supportive. Everything is good, only me is not really good in English that the why I cant deliver my job properly.
Good workplace culture and work life balance. Working hours are flexible. Salary and benefits are one of the best around this area. Would highly recommend.
Welcoming fresh without working experience is idle for this organization. employers are friendly. gaining knowledge and experience from motorola is more and worth. Leaned Six-Sigma, friendly workplace culture, a typical day at work, learning new technologies, fun place, and competitive environment. Good management and leadership
Pros
Flexi working hour
Cons
Lack of training
The student program in Motorola Solutions (M) Sdn Bhd was beneficial to my future career. In this program, I had gone through the working life as engineer. Therefore, I knew how to deal with the tasks given from superior and as well as I am able to working with everyone with different culture and races.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, good benefits
State of Art building situated near a beautiful seashore. A group of multi talented people in every department,who are very fun loving as well as pretty competitive. Surely a great management and definitely a nice place for work.
Pros
Good Documentation and proper project KT
Cons
Communication gap
Very Good Office Timings. There is a balance between office time and personal time. Very nice work culture and very supportive team. Nice to express yourself and the team will always encourage you to think innovative and make you comfortable to take risks.
Highly process oriented and focused on excellence in management. Focuses on training for employees and achieving the best they can be. Training programs are excellent and on a continuous basis
Preferable working place for people who look for: Flexi hour Working environment (work + fun place) organization culture (team work) However, Motorola always have many process to adhere
Cooperative colleagues and great working environment. Competitive yet helpful colleagues. Very technical environment as it is a research and development department.
Pros
Dental and medical benefits with access to gym
i worked as a promoter for certain times during my semester break. I experienced myself to be productive in producing output to achieve organization's goals.
Flexible hours and challenging task to handle everyday. Management engagement with employees are strong. Global collaboration has improved.
Pros
People are helpful
Cons
Challenging industry and high competition
Enjoy learning technical problem definition and solution methodology when working with cross functional team. Support the value stream to achieve the target as the team. Appreciate the technician who successfully complete the project delegated within the time frame. Enjoy the technical symposium which create knowledge sharing culture.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Long working hour
Self-discipline, flexible working environment and supportive superiors make my personally grow and develop especially for a fresh graduate. Anyhow, company politics cannot be avoided..
Pros
free lunch, team building
Cons
company politics
1. Good working environment. 2. Giving encourgement to individual to excel further. 3. Friendly co-workers. 4. Meeting new product dateline. 5. Free lunch and vouchers.
Pros
Free lunch and Vouchers
Cons
Nil
Flexible work hour as I'm providing global support but also challenging due to different language and culture. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
1. A nice environment and good scent of family culture between management and production folks. 2. Everybody works as a team and contribute ideas to ensure the success of the product to introduce to the customer. 3. The management have done a great job creating a family culture feeling among their employee at different level. 4. Teamwork and fully committed to the task given. 5. To achieve the dateline for new product introduction release to US customers. 6. Free lunch and dinners for every successful product acceptance by our US cutomers.
Pros
Everyone is rewarded with free lunch upon the success of acceptance of a new product by customers
Cons
None.
I am working as a B4 Chargeman working under contract in Motorola where there are 4 numbers of 11KV 2MVA Generators operating in synchronized. The intake from TNB is 33KV supply and there is a 1MVA transformer to step down to 11KV supply. There are 3 Nos of11KV 2500 KVA transformers to step down the voltage of 415V for production. The management and staff are cooperative and understanding. That is why we achieved 99.8% in the yearly KPI.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Too much politics