Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Salary & Benefits reviews

Training provided to employee is sufficient Best workplace culture Mature Agile Mindset Best Management company Every colleagues are collaborative and helpful
Pros
Flexi benefits, insurance
Cons
Traffic jam after work
Good salary with good benefit (gym, car park, cars allowances, ESPP, montly allowance for employee who live outside island, broadband allowance,etc..)
No future for being a contractor but work environment is fine Workscope is limited due to contractor, flexy hours Enjoy replacement holidays falling on weekends No clock in & out
Pros
free lunches, teambuildings
Cons
healthcare, bonus, incentives
I didnt get my bonus, no paid for my leave balance. However its a good company and good culture. The salary also quite high. The PCN team is really supportive. Everything is good, only me is not really good in English that the why I cant deliver my job properly.
Good workplace culture and work life balance. Working hours are flexible. Salary and benefits are one of the best around this area. Would highly recommend.
flexible supportive boss good employee benefit work life balance good career progression good compensation package good working teammates team building
Overall is good. Depends of product and department to judge the managememt level. Benefits is definitely amazing including motor vehicle interest subsidy.
Good training plan for employees. People are given good compensation based on performance and contribution. Good appraisal system to evaluate people fairly.
Pros
Systematic and Organized
Cons
Too many processes.
Good place to acquire in-depth knowledge in your own field. The company provides quality training to enhance our knowledge base. MSI emphasizes on properly structured processes. However, in recent years, the company has slashed some of the benefits like RSU (restricted stock units) and training budget which makes it less attractive compared to some other competitors. Non
Pros
Provide opportunity to enhance our knowledge base through proper training
Cons
Non-attractive perks to lure employees
i love to working there because of the facilities. cheerish with nice and cool view. low stress. flexible working hours and also have a nice teamleader
Pros
flexible time working
Cons
deal with some emosional person
Flexible working hours. Systematic development process to guide new staff to handle new project. Friendly staff with lot of experience. Best workstation for daily jobs.
Pros
Gym, Medical Benefit, Parking, Flexible working hours
Cons
High pace working environments
All matter in security operational. All about audits,compliance and security management, A supportive management to security. A business oriented, Deadline in critical investigation. Team support.
Pros
Compensation in dollar value for the product of the company
Cons
Nil
Throughout my whole journey as an intern here, I can assure you that Motorola is the right place for career advancement. It provides flexible working hours. Food in cafeteria are dirt cheap too!
Pros
Cheap price cafeteria food, flexible working hours
The student program in Motorola Solutions (M) Sdn Bhd was beneficial to my future career. In this program, I had gone through the working life as engineer. Therefore, I knew how to deal with the tasks given from superior and as well as I am able to working with everyone with different culture and races.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, good benefits
Enjoy having internship at Motorola Solutions Inc. All collegue are very friendly in helping me. Various choices of food at Cafeteria. All is hot, new and fresh. All is perfect!
Pros
Free drinks and biscuits at tea time breaks.
Cozy work environment, cooperative colleagues, nice benefits with flexible working hours. Best place to learn for new comers and great company for career growth.
Pros
Flexible working hours
The work station have good for me but i cannot next at motorola becouze i only contract 2 year . But motorola the best. But i now i can doing work at singapure
Pros
Free meals every month
Cons
Break time
This company promotes flexible working hours, core hours are from 9am to 5pm. The workplace is very comfortable and fellow employees are helpful and quick to give advice.
Pros
Flexible working hours as long as you are available during core hours
Cons
Car park space is limited
Well, i only start working for 1 month, so its not credible to get review from me, but so far so good, the environment is very nice, flexible time. I learned how a project team sync up all their current progress and results together with ease.
Pros
Free Gym, flexible working time
Cons
average cafeteria which serve cold food
Cooperative colleagues and great working environment. Competitive yet helpful colleagues. Very technical environment as it is a research and development department.
Pros
Dental and medical benefits with access to gym
- pleasant working environment - good benefits and facilities - flexible working hours - good company for career growth and development - work life balance