Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Employee Reviews

Malaysia58 reviews
Benefit
Good salary with good benefit (gym, car park, cars allowances, ESPP, montly allowance for employee who live outside island, broadband allowance,etc..)
My work experience
The student program in Motorola Solutions (M) Sdn Bhd was beneficial to my future career. In this program, I had gone through the working life as engineer. Therefore, I knew how to deal with the tasks given from superior and as well as I am able to working with everyone with different culture and races.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, good benefits
Great working enviroment and collegue
Enjoy having internship at Motorola Solutions Inc. All collegue are very friendly in helping me. Various choices of food at Cafeteria. All is hot, new and fresh. All is perfect!
Pros
Free drinks and biscuits at tea time breaks.
Very productive and a dream place to work.
State of Art building situated near a beautiful seashore.
A group of multi talented people in every department,who are very fun loving as well as pretty competitive.

Surely a great management and definitely a nice place for work.
Pros
Good Documentation and proper project KT
Cons
Communication gap
Good to work
Very Good Office Timings.

There is a balance between office time and personal time.

Very nice work culture and very supportive team.

Nice to express yourself and the team will always encourage you to think innovative and make you comfortable to take risks.
A very innovative and excellent company
First experience with an excellent company. Welcoming fresh without working experience is idle for this organization. employers are friendly. gaining knowledge and experience from motorola is more and worth.
Work Life Balance
Cozy work environment, cooperative colleagues, nice benefits with flexible working hours. Best place to learn for new comers and great company for career growth.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Fun workplace
The work station have good for me but i cannot next at motorola becouze i only contract 2 year . But motorola the best. But i now i can doing work at singapure
Pros
Free meals every month
Cons
Break time
Learning and Friendly Workplace
Leaned Six-Sigma, friendly workplace culture, a typical day at work, learning new technologies, fun place, and competitive environment. Good management and leadership
Good place for person has interest in telco
Working as intern at motorola has given me chance to see what is the taste of working life. Good place for software engineer to learn and work with less stress.
Competitive work environment focused on excellence
Highly process oriented and focused on excellence in management. Focuses on training for employees and achieving the best they can be. Training programs are excellent and on a continuous basis
Conducive working environment
A very conducive working environment whereby seniors & managers are willing to teach and share their experiences. Helping each other in order to get the project done in a timely manner
Pros
Flexible working hour
Cons
Poor increment
Fun workplace
Practice agile and daily stand up help to resolve problem encounter by team member quickly. I've learned most of the software related tools such as git, clear case CQCM. Also, i have learned about ETSI standard which is for TETRA radio and DMR standard for PCR radio.
The hardest part of the job is when you have been assigned to a C3 case ( customer issue) where the scheduling is very hectic and tight, But out of all, the project planning is well plan and colleagues are friendly and helpful.
Pros
work life balance, free lunch on each release completion
Learning new things everyday
This company promotes flexible working hours, core hours are from 9am to 5pm. The workplace is very comfortable and fellow employees are helpful and quick to give advice.
Pros
Flexible working hours as long as you are available during core hours
Cons
Car park space is limited
Good Teamwork Culture
Preferable working place for people who look for:
Flexi hour

Working environment (work + fun place)

organization culture (team work)

However, Motorola always have many process to adhere
Relaxing working place and friendly culture
Well, i only start working for 1 month, so its not credible to get review from me, but so far so good, the environment is very nice, flexible time. I learned how a project team sync up all their current progress and results together with ease.
Pros
Free Gym, flexible working time
Cons
average cafeteria which serve cold food
a good company to work in
taken the vss package offered to senior staffs
good working enviroment

company have been bought over by seminar in march 2016
Pros
many
Cons
only minimal
good working culture and friendly employees
The working hours are based on flexi-hours but a normal working week is 40 hours. I learned a lot on how the company works as a whole, from research and development of products to the manufacturing and production line. The administration was efficient and managers care for their engineers and are helpful in developing employees. The hardest part for me was learning the subject matter related to my assigned project but the people around were always willing to help. I enjoyed spending time with the other interns from different universities and learning about their projects.
Pros
flexible working hours, free coffee
Cons
long period for procurement of materials and experimentation
Productive and flexible working hours
Cooperative colleagues and great working environment.
Competitive yet helpful colleagues.

Very technical environment as it is a research and development department.
Pros
Dental and medical benefits with access to gym
Motorala is good company
I am very happy work at Motorola. My duties is do Functional Test, Esd Test, Desense Test and Temperature Test for new product.
I am also need to soldering IC chip, resistor chip and electronics component at the PCB board need to compiles weekly tasks report for respective manager.
Pros
Free lunches at every friday
Great open working space
It was a great experience, working in an open working space. Friendly, helpful employees and staffs.

I learnt to apply the knowledge of Statistical Quality Control (SQC) , detecting the abnormalities in their production line. Trying to find out a more suitable control limit for a particular process to avoid a too sensitive control limit which will affect the yield of the product.

The hardest part of the job is to communicate with the engineers in the production line. Engineers there are more result-oriented, they want the results instead of knowing the process. There is a big gap between the theories that we have learnt in school compared to the real practical situation. In practical, not all the theories applied, there are a lot more factors they need to consider.
Pros
Subsidized lunch, well equipped pantry