MYEG SERVICES BERHAD

MYEG SERVICES BERHAD Employee Reviews

Malaysia34 reviews

Auditee Not Cooperated

Pro• Work Life Balance• Medical And Hospital coveredCons• No Career Advancement• Low salary increases• Auditee Not Cooperated• Got Gaming Room but can't used

Challenging yet fun

A good work-life balance with fair benefits. You may sometimes have to work late or during weekends, but that is balanced with the ability to work from home when you really need to, which is fair enough for me.

Productive and fun workplace

Its a good place to kick-start your career. I was working as Concierge which was placed under Quarantine Centre Project (contract). The salary offered was good and paid on time.

Pros

Medical Benefits, Free Parking

Cons

Not so much

Good workplace but not management

great work culture and environment with your collegue but its not a place to growth your work career because increment your salary below than expected . Also management will bring new rules without any notice.

Work life balance environment

Job was fun , management was okay, work life balance environment. workplace culture not that good and kinda toxic, so better prepare your self. but i guess this only applied to certain department.

Pros

normal working hour

Cons

small pay

I enjoyed my 4 years experience with Myeg.. Teach me a lot of things.. but you have to catch up faster about their project.. Ad hoc project.. You have to play by ear..

Pros

Flexible

Cons

When u resign.. your bonus will be deducted in your last salary.. no matter any months your resign..

lack of management

Poor managementlow salaryno allowance no parkingno cleanerno pantryno career growthA lack of understanding or appreciation for the workPlaying favorites. It’s hard to be perceived as treating everyone fairly. One way to make it harder is to think you can be friends with your employees. Many managers think they can – it usually backfires.

Good training ground for the newly graduated

Good solid first job for fresh graduates. I would recommend sticking around for 2-3 years. No career advancement or training provided. Salary low. Minimum staff benefits. Overall, even though it's a Malaysian company, it is very Malay-centric. During Ramadan, company cafeteria is closed. Non-Malays with their packed lunches will need to find a hidden place to eat.

Pros

Good environment for those officers up to executive level

Cons

Toxic environment for those in managerial and senior executives levels

Good for starter

A good starter company for fresh grads. Can gain a lot of experiences if want to learn. Awesome annual dinner. One department is like a family. Find friends at different department as much as you can.

Pros

Comfortable working space

Cons

Quite racist

The co worker is friendly, but the top mgt is bad

You need to brave yourself, tahan maki and tahan kena marah from the manager and boss. The culture in here very bad, if you want to stay safe and get a good bonus or salary increment ,you must lick the boss or manager. Then your position job will be secure .

Pros

Good friend, 2 days holiday

Cons

Bad manager

No stressfull, good works, nice Boss n staffs

I love working at Myeg Company. Work without stress, no depression. Can solve all cases because of cooperation from other staffs. Work with relaxing your mind. Company dinner every years. Boss and head officer very kind. I hope i can work at Myeg Services Berhad again. Thank you

Pros

No strict controls

Cons

Medical card. Insurans

The management need to be more improve

Its not great the manager not okey and mostly the sttaff are not professional and the mngmnt should make trainjng to enchance their worker. The manager or team lead not only based on how long their working but how they could manage the staff but there no quality either in manager or team lead

if you're looking for adventure and less time for family or yourself, you'll be find it suit you.

Challenging position due changing of government SOP but fun to work with..everyday you'll learn something new, facing with various customer, other regions SOP

Pros

There's a lot things you can learn

Cons

Less time for yourself and family

A place to learn with your own inisiative

Don't expect to much even it's a big company. But the environment is very nice,everyone is willing to teach. They have a canteen so you don't need to go out for breakfast or lunch. They have an entertainment room.

Good environment

1.good 2.everything about SAP and data entry 3. good management 4. very healthy environment 5. handling issues with the big company and multi co-operative tasking 6. reward and travelling

Life Balance

1. I usually start my work at 9,00 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. 2. Learn so many things due to multitask.

Bonuses negatively affect motivation

pros -Its a good environment to learn something new -Flexible time cons -Bonus payout only half a month -Don't have any company trip -Event/annual got limited seat -No such pay overtime wages -Poor management -The pressure is with the bosses

Free work environment

* Working arrangements by yourself * Awesome colleagues and easy to get along with * The job is really not that bad * Job security and flexible * Great benefits, big company

Fun workplace and good environment

The working time was flexible. Easy to apply leave and good teamwork to work with. But poor management. The staff claims always delay. The pressure is with the bosses and management.

Pros

Flexible time and good environment

Cons

Low management

Bad Management

The Management are not good for keeping employee welfare. The upper management tends to pressure employee to achieve the target while they not helping by providing the tools to helping the employees to achieve the target.

Pros

Best working environment

Cons

bad management

Good environtment

Good environment to work but management by the leader need to be improve. Because we provide service to our client so we need to be faster and quick response to client.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MYEG SERVICES BERHAD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits