Mynews Retail Sdn Bhd

Mynews Retail Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

I gain lot of experience, improve time management skills & sharpen my soft skill during my working period at Mynews. My superior & co-worker really great & cooperative person giving me opportunities to expose in real work task.
Good working culture. Friendly colleagues and good teamwork. Have learned a lot of new things in this company. Bosses here are very good to staff and very humble. It is a very fast pace company.
• Responsible in negotiating the best price for a product, quote by the supplier; • Analyse pricing and market information to identify product trends/price trends/opportunities in order to develop competitive products/price to customers; and • Issue the purchase order to suppliers and follow up with them to ensure prompt delivery of products.
I learned what I signed up for and enjoyed working with a few kind and friendly co-workers. Pay is decent, benefits package is ok. I was given many learning opportunities.
Pros
Met some good co-workers.
Cons
Long work hours sometimes but necessary.
Management will always find staff error, never appreciate anything that staff do and take for granted staff suggestions to improve the company quality services. Management only think about sales and don't have systematic, efficient planning in operating the store and never think on how to improve timely retail stock delivery services, proper stock ordering, retail operating system. And also poor in payroll system. Not sure how the payroll team do their work as always wrong in calculating the ot. Here also long working hours as staff need to work for 12 hours if lack of staff resources . The good things is only fun working area with your colleagues and customers.
Pros
Fun working environment with colleagues
Cons
Salaries, stress with management, long working hours
Nice place to work and can make a lot of overtime. I learn how to handle customer and always get what customer needed. It also learn to be more confident.
Pros
meal allowance
Cons
short break hour
Dont work with mynews bcs they only thinking about sales not think about staff.. they always find yr false .. so be careful with yr OS n SM .. They not nice actually
Cons
short break