Mynews Retail Sdn Bhd

Mynews Retail Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia12 reviews

Less stress in certain cluster.

* the HR quite funny to kept the problematic foreign staff instead of terminate and causing a lot of trouble to another department.* the discipline unit totally useless as when I issue warning letter they will not bother to take any action.* the way they appraise you also sucks as if you doing nothing for company.

Pros

No ISO and complicated document to control, got medical benefit.

Cons

No OT if stay back. So many benefit revoke, HR not helpful resulting high turnover

Perfectionists Management

The company really wants their store to be perfect that bad. Also the pay was not the standard basic RM1.5k it was RM1.3k. The manager was bad, they force us to work eventhough there isn't anything to do. The only good times I had were hanging out with friends.

productive and fun

the working environment is okay. the staff is also okay if you can fit in with them. the system used is not very difficult to handle. but the shop is kecik so you gonna do the work alone. they have shifts and also full days.

fun workplace

my news is a great company to work at. it's fun and I have a great co-worker and team lead. the customer was great, no have a lot of complaining. it was peaceful a lot. I having a lot of fun but the salary is not great but the experience is. you will learn a lot there, such as checking inventory, multitasker jobs such as being a cashier, doing inventory things, and more. The challenge is when you alone in an outlet, you need to be a cashier, doing supervisor jobs, clean things, arrange inventory, and more. but the great is you learn to work under pressure.

Pros

medical card

Cons

salary are low

good workplace atmosphere

every day just do the task as given..serve customer who come kindly.learn to serve customers patiently and prudently.learn to manage work schedules fairly.every day serve a wide variety of customers patiently.the hardest part when serving very picky customers and when receiving goods from warehouse but not having enough staff and still try to do our best.the most enjoyable part of the job is team work and getting good customers.job training is provided.

Pros

there is a promotion at every level..

Cons

the risk of staff shortages

Productive & fun workplace

I gain lot of experience, improve time management skills & sharpen my soft skill during my working period at Mynews. My superior & co-worker really great & cooperative person giving me opportunities to expose in real work task.

Fun Workplace

Good working culture. Friendly colleagues and good teamwork. Have learned a lot of new things in this company. Bosses here are very good to staff and very humble. It is a very fast pace company.

Fun workplace

• Responsible in negotiating the best price for a product, quote by the supplier; • Analyse pricing and market information to identify product trends/price trends/opportunities in order to develop competitive products/price to customers; and • Issue the purchase order to suppliers and follow up with them to ensure prompt delivery of products.

The rating says it all

I learned what I signed up for and enjoyed working with a few kind and friendly co-workers. Pay is decent, benefits package is ok. I was given many learning opportunities.

Pros

Met some good co-workers.

Cons

Long work hours sometimes but necessary.

Poor quality of management team

Management will always find staff error, never appreciate anything that staff do and take for granted staff suggestions to improve the company quality services. Management only think about sales and don't have systematic, efficient planning in operating the store and never think on how to improve timely retail stock delivery services, proper stock ordering, retail operating system. And also poor in payroll system. Not sure how the payroll team do their work as always wrong in calculating the ot. Here also long working hours as staff need to work for 12 hours if lack of staff resources . The good things is only fun working area with your colleagues and customers.

Pros

Fun working environment with colleagues

Cons

Salaries, stress with management, long working hours

Nice

Nice place to work and can make a lot of overtime. I learn how to handle customer and always get what customer needed. It also learn to be more confident.

Pros

meal allowance

Cons

short break hour

managment is so bad.. they always find yr false

Dont work with mynews bcs they only thinking about sales not think about staff.. they always find yr false .. so be careful with yr OS n SM .. They not nice actually

Cons

short break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mynews Retail Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits