Nando's
Coronavirus update
Information from Nando's:

Nando's Employee Reviews

Malaysia97 reviews
Working at Nandos One Utama, they need to have a strong mental and physical due to the tough work assignment and facing customers issues. Show the gratitude and willingness to do extra work since only we are able to help ourselves.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Bad upper management
I love to work at nandos and were highly like to recommend it to my friends, also when dinner from nandos company i feel like we are family because i feel we have know each other after so long also with friendly staff make me feel a good vibes to work at there
Nando's management were pretty good in handling their workers. All employee need to do is follow the SOP and everything will be okay. The environment is perfect for customers' experience and also for the employees. This is a workplace where ones need to be a team player in order for the process to be smooth.
Need to be strong mentally and physically especially during peak hours. However, the staffs are very friendly. You will bond with them regardless the ages. The staff meal was good as well. Everything was fine. Company provides insurance and basic nessesities etc.
good management and take care of staff.learn good team work.speed of service.easy to handle working in this company.got bonus and cormision for worker
work like a family member. more activities at nandos. the most enjoyable part time job. juicy for chicken so yummy. have annual leave also staff meal.
The good things
good environment for single employee to grow. sufficient facilities & relax, casual environment to work. boss provides opportunity to explore for different projects.

The challenges

Work/life it's imbalance for a single employee & increment is slow.
Must sharp time when check in to work. And dont make any problems or anything that can make that company shame
And must have permanent discipline to become a good worker
Heart and soul. Passion and personality. Result based performance with all the perks and benefit .I like the fact that you get to speak your mind, and also work well with my colleagues and the fact that they provide us with learning opportunities.
To short time of working as part time waitress. The part time workers cannot do overtime and there is no person are free to teach how to do the work eg to use their computer for taking order and payment
i learned about waiter's job, how to communicate with customers & more. Management is good,and the hardest part of my job is closing,I have to do my job faster to go to my home.
A lot of them couldn't speak the English I could speak and that lead to many misinterpretations. However, SOPs and cleanliness was on point as workers have to wash their hands. For me it was not about the pay, it was the experience I enjoyed dearly serving people from different culture, since its an airport, many pilots, flight attendants and people from all around the world comes in and dine with us.
I love working with the environment where I need to served the customer all the time. It can make me improve my communication skills, how to handle a hard situation and the staff is also like a family.
Pros
Staff meal
Cons
Too many customer to served
My typical day at work is often tiring at the end of the day but it was fun working at Nando's. I gained a whole new knowledge working in F&B industry. It was an eye-opening experience. The workplace culture was rather familiar and friendly. Everyone took care of each other. Of course all jobs have its ups and downs, and working at Nando's has its hardships such as having to face customer's dissatisfaction but at the end of the day, my colleagues made it fun to work at Nando's and it was overall a good environment to work at.
Pros
Free lunches, great work culture
Cons
Long working hours, last minute notice
Underpaid. No benefit. Tiring if staff is inadequate. You need to multitask especially if you work as cashier/kitchen crew. .................................
Have many benefits work here and have team can work together very helpful. Manager very good leader. Help staff and very tolerate with another staff. At here you can get staff meal and card mefical also can get bonus if can get target sales..
Pros
Have staff meal and card medical
Cons
Very busy oulat
Good environment
Friendly manager

Benefits there

Fun

Provide staff meal

Part time work

Learn new thing

Learn the SOP

Learn how to interact with the customer
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Bekerja sama dalam membangun perusahaan sangat baik.
Pros
Ada nya pelatihan untuk setiap anggota dan Outlet.
Cons
Untuk pengalaman belum ada kekukarangan.
I'm working 6 days a weeks and 1 day off. For the scope job I learned about how to handle my self and also the customer as well. About the management and workplace culture we have strong bonding and they are willing to share about new knowledge for every staff.
Pros
Staff Meals Included
Cons
Working Hours
typical day at work- when short of staff

What you learn - Management skill(People,Product & Place),

Management- Very Good

Workplace culture- Family environment

Hardest part - Staff

Enjoyable - Staff

Overall very good company,Nandos is a good platform to all beginners,to make the people mature enough and independent in their career.
Pros
free meal, flexible on leave
Cons
sometimes long hours
I have a good experience here and having fun working in this place. The management and the workplace culture is totally good. I learnt to communicate with customer
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Far a way from home