Nando's
Nando's Employee Review

Fun, improve customer service skill, free food, good staff,mostly malay

1 August 2019
Underpaid. No benefit. Tiring if staff is inadequate. You need to multitask especially if you work as cashier/kitchen crew. .................................
18 November 2018
Same role
CREW RESTAURANT (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
I am very lucky to be a part of nandos before.Everyday is such a busy day for me but its kind of fun having to serve people.I've learned so much, me as a crew restaurant have to learn how to take an order and we need to write as fast as we can so that we wont miss any of their orders.The hardest part is when i need to key in the orders from the machines there,so that the kitchen's crew will be noted.Apart of this,the surroundings is very nice since the other crew members is being kind towards me.The most enjoyable part of this is if we are free ,the whole crew will going out having fun with karaoke or watching movies together.
Pros
free dinner
29 November 2018
Same location
Waitress (Current Employee) - Bangsar
I have learned something new about serving customers. I work as food runner. Their is very friendly staffs that always help me. The situation is very busy but fun.
Pros
Free staff meals
Cons
short breaks
21 September 2020
LEADER (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
× The manager using drugs while working. × Staff always missing. × Not follow the good procedure. × Staff sometime not good in talk-to talk with customer.
  1. Fun, improve customer service skill, free food, good staff,mostly malay