Nando's
Nando's Employee Review

fun workplace and team members

26 June 2019
I'm working 6 days a weeks and 1 day off. For the scope job I learned about how to handle my self and also the customer as well. About the management and workplace culture we have strong bonding and they are willing to share about new knowledge for every staff.
Pros
Staff Meals Included
Cons
Working Hours
16 June 2020
Same role
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Bandar Utama
Working at Nandos One Utama, they need to have a strong mental and physical due to the tough work assignment and facing customers issues. Show the gratitude and willingness to do extra work since only we are able to help ourselves.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Bad upper management
4 June 2020
Same role
Service crew, cashier (Former Employee) - Gombak
I love to work at nandos and were highly like to recommend it to my friends, also when dinner from nandos company i feel like we are family because i feel we have know each other after so long also with friendly staff make me feel a good vibes to work at there
19 April 2019
Same location
waiter (Former Employee) - Subang Jaya
the environment is nice, I learn many thing from simple thing until end. the manager very friendly, always give motivate and teach me how i can go further after this. workplace culture is each staff help each other, respectful and keep teaching each other.