Nando's
Nando's Employee Review

Productive and fun place

5 September 2019
My typical day at work is often tiring at the end of the day but it was fun working at Nando's. I gained a whole new knowledge working in F&B industry. It was an eye-opening experience. The workplace culture was rather familiar and friendly. Everyone took care of each other. Of course all jobs have its ups and downs, and working at Nando's has its hardships such as having to face customer's dissatisfaction but at the end of the day, my colleagues made it fun to work at Nando's and it was overall a good environment to work at.
Pros
Free lunches, great work culture
Cons
Long working hours, last minute notice
16 June 2020
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Bandar Utama
Working at Nandos One Utama, they need to have a strong mental and physical due to the tough work assignment and facing customers issues. Show the gratitude and willingness to do extra work since only we are able to help ourselves.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Bad upper management
4 June 2020
Service crew, cashier (Former Employee) - Gombak
I love to work at nandos and were highly like to recommend it to my friends, also when dinner from nandos company i feel like we are family because i feel we have know each other after so long also with friendly staff make me feel a good vibes to work at there
11 May 2020
Cook/Service Crew (Current Employee) - Maluri
Nando's management were pretty good in handling their workers. All employee need to do is follow the SOP and everything will be okay. The environment is perfect for customers' experience and also for the employees. This is a workplace where ones need to be a team player in order for the process to be smooth.
  1. Productive and fun place