Nando's

Nando's Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Must sharp time when check in to work. And dont make any problems or anything that can make that company shame And must have permanent discipline to become a good worker
× The manager using drugs while working. × Staff always missing. × Not follow the good procedure. × Staff sometime not good in talk-to talk with customer.
Heart and soul. Passion and personality. Result based performance with all the perks and benefit .I like the fact that you get to speak your mind, and also work well with my colleagues and the fact that they provide us with learning opportunities.
To short time of working as part time waitress. The part time workers cannot do overtime and there is no person are free to teach how to do the work eg to use their computer for taking order and payment
i learned about waiter's job, how to communicate with customers & more. Management is good,and the hardest part of my job is closing,I have to do my job faster to go to my home.
Good environment Friendly manager Benefits there Productive Fun Provide staff meal Part time work Learn new thing Learn the SOP Learn how to interact with the customer
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
The managers were very friendly. I had so much fun worked here. The staffs also very friendly and very helpful. They even gave free meal for each staff
I am very lucky to be a part of nandos before.Everyday is such a busy day for me but its kind of fun having to serve people.I've learned so much, me as a crew restaurant have to learn how to take an order and we need to write as fast as we can so that we wont miss any of their orders.The hardest part is when i need to key in the orders from the machines there,so that the kitchen's crew will be noted.Apart of this,the surroundings is very nice since the other crew members is being kind towards me.The most enjoyable part of this is if we are free ,the whole crew will going out having fun with karaoke or watching movies together.
Pros
free dinner
I have experienced a lot of fun during the period i worked there. The environment are totally undescribed. The staffs work just like a real family. We make sure all the work will be done together without doubt.
Pros
Free staff's meal. Insurrance provided. A lot of allowances and bonuses
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nando's?
everyday need to clean all things. i learn how to take a order, how to communicate with customer, how to surving food. the harderst part is closing restaurant. i need to clean up all things like mop the floor, wash all bottle sos.
While working here u can get lot of experience and while making friend..management from top until store manager was great and friendly with workers its really good
It is a typical restaurant shift job. workplace culture was originated from south africa. mainly selling peri peri sauce as its core. the first professional job i have.
Pros
Good company
Family enviroment when working on this place. Connection with crew member and customer was superb. At this company also i've learn so many things interm of all management task. But, the hardest thing, i don't have any work life balance. No time for friends and family
Pros
Family environent
Cons
No work life balance
Great, fun company to work for. Very community oriented. Lots to learn if you are pro active. Hard to move into management but is usually hired internally
being treated fairly and like family. fair to every employees and would like to recommend to friends and family to work at the company. Downside is there is no paid vacations offered.
It was a good experience having to worked with some of the best team members and supervisor. Every employees are treated like family members which is a plus working there.
Nice place to gain for new experiences and to train myself on how to communicate with customers. Learn to be more confident to greet people from other places.
A great place to work and to learn on how to communicate with others. I can learn on how to make customers satisfy with our services. So, they will come back.
Work was wonderful and colleagues were nice and friendly. Got the opportunity to meet few well-known individuals. Flexible working hours and understanding managers.
It was very busy as i worked at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre which attracts many foreigner. The most enjoyable part is to work with different peple with fun character and i learned alot such as being punctual and accurate,
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I learnt that i can work during peak hour here because it is super busy during lunch and dinner. i need to work more harder during that hour and lend a hand to my other clique.
Pros
free lunches