Nando's

Nando's Employee Reviews in Subang Jaya

I'm working 6 days a weeks and 1 day off. For the scope job I learned about how to handle my self and also the customer as well. About the management and workplace culture we have strong bonding and they are willing to share about new knowledge for every staff.
Pros
Staff Meals Included
Cons
Working Hours
the environment is nice, I learn many thing from simple thing until end. the manager very friendly, always give motivate and teach me how i can go further after this. workplace culture is each staff help each other, respectful and keep teaching each other.
- nice place to work - good experience - lots of benefits - friendly employees and employer - flexibility - lots of practical skills given - simple work
-good working environment -lots of i've learned about the marketing campaign. -there's a lack of management enggagement within the low line leader -location for staff working within their hometown not make sense.
Pros
free staff melas
Not bad learn many things and some new skills. At the same time the workplace is more harmony with a good staff The most enjoyable part of job is get many tips from the costumer and be friend with them.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
A typical day at work is just a everyday routine. I've learned about teamwork, handling customers and to push yourself to achieve greater heights. The management is just as every normal restaurants out there. My co-workers are always there to help me out when I need them, Very friendly and we'd treat ourselves as family. The hardest part of the job is the review of the customers after a day in Nando's. The most enjoyable part is that I get the chance to gain experience from working there.
Pros
Free lunches, meeting new people
Cons
Short breaks, Management handling paychecks
my daily routine for the working timetables in Nandos are not systematic. it change every single day. sometimes i worked 6 hours a day and sometimes 8 hours a day. what i learned from this company is how someone who have a position as a manager control everything on what is happening in the outlet. i learned that not all manager able to take this task. some of them even quit from the job because of the pressure. besides, from the aspect of management, it depends on the manager on duty. some of the manager have a very bad attitudes and cannot control their temper. the workers will be the victim even they are not doing anything wrong. some of the manager also very double standard, worker who always flatter the manager always escape from doing their job without getting scolded by the manager and the worker who always focus on their job, like me, sometimes get scolded and being called lazy even i take a break for a minutes after tired of taking care of the customers. from the aspect of co - worker, it depends on their personality. some of them are hard working and some of the them are very lazy. the hardest part of the job is when the outlet is on short of staff and the outlet are very busy full with customers and the workers on duty being responsibles to take care of all the customers at the same time. this always happened to me but i always did my best to give the best service to the customers because the things i hate the most is customer complaint. while the most enjoyable part of the job is when there are an annual dinner for Nandos once held, i was awarded as the best service - more...
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no staff appreciation from the management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nando's?