Nando's

Nando's Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Need to be strong mentally and physically especially during peak hours. However, the staffs are very friendly. You will bond with them regardless the ages. The staff meal was good as well. Everything was fine. Company provides insurance and basic nessesities etc.
The good things good environment for single employee to grow. sufficient facilities & relax, casual environment to work. boss provides opportunity to explore for different projects. The challenges Work/life it's imbalance for a single employee & increment is slow.
I learn about how to handle my emotions and love every each person in my family mmber in Nando’s. Every single person in Nando’s teach me alot of new things in life.
Pros
Staff meal
Staff must meet punctuality, profound knowledge of the menu, observant and attentive in every day at work. During lunch hour and dinner is a peak hour which staff must be ready to maximize speed and efficiency. Learn to prioritize work in peak hours (quickly post meal and beverage, clean up the table immediately so the customer will not line up waiting to be seated), analyzing people behavior and learn various culture (customers are from the different cultures). The basic rule of a waiter is greeting the customer in a good manner, taking the order, serve the order in a short time, and alert of the customer need. Every ingredient must follow the FIFO (first in, first out) system. The restaurant crew must work in a team so they can achieve sale targeted and reduce complaint. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customer complaint. However, if staff abide the rules and serve the customers well, there will be no complaint. The most enjoyable part of the job is achieving the sale targeted, because it feels worth it after being tired and busy the whole day.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Tedious
i have a great moment and experience when i was working here as a part time because i still in studying that time so i cant work at there for a long period of time
Pros
beverage and food are provided
Cons
rest time and salary
I'm only having a part time job for one month. there's nothing much I can reviewed. But what I say is that Nandos is an established restaurant. the cleanliness and hygience level of that restaurant is at excellent level ( A Level)
Pros
Customer Friendly
Cons
All day Stand up ( cannot sit)
Learn to interact with customer and build self-confidence. A friendly and helpful co-workers a good management Dealing with a lot of customer in a time.
Pros
free lunches
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nando's?