Nando's

Nando's Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Working at Nandos One Utama, they need to have a strong mental and physical due to the tough work assignment and facing customers issues. Show the gratitude and willingness to do extra work since only we are able to help ourselves.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Bad upper management
I love to work at nandos and were highly like to recommend it to my friends, also when dinner from nandos company i feel like we are family because i feel we have know each other after so long also with friendly staff make me feel a good vibes to work at there
Nando's management were pretty good in handling their workers. All employee need to do is follow the SOP and everything will be okay. The environment is perfect for customers' experience and also for the employees. This is a workplace where ones need to be a team player in order for the process to be smooth.
My typical day at work is often tiring at the end of the day but it was fun working at Nando's. I gained a whole new knowledge working in F&B industry. It was an eye-opening experience. The workplace culture was rather familiar and friendly. Everyone took care of each other. Of course all jobs have its ups and downs, and working at Nando's has its hardships such as having to face customer's dissatisfaction but at the end of the day, my colleagues made it fun to work at Nando's and it was overall a good environment to work at.
Pros
Free lunches, great work culture
Cons
Long working hours, last minute notice
I'm working 6 days a weeks and 1 day off. For the scope job I learned about how to handle my self and also the customer as well. About the management and workplace culture we have strong bonding and they are willing to share about new knowledge for every staff.
Pros
Staff Meals Included
Cons
Working Hours
I have a good experience here and having fun working in this place. The management and the workplace culture is totally good. I learnt to communicate with customer
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Far a way from home
Working as a service crew help me to improve my communication skill. Moreover working while studying help me to improve my management skill. It's hard, but I manage to survive. I also learn some management work on how to manage a restaurant.
Pros
Free staff meal
A great place to work and to learn on how to communicate with others. I can learn on how to make customers satisfy with our services. So, they will come back.
ive been working here only about 2 months but ive given the opportunity being a waitress, cashier, hostess and runner. the cheerful environment with a great support from all crew and patrao making it more enjoyable while working without neglecting our responsibilities to give out best to customers.
Pros
great working culture
Cons
the menu
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nando's?
It was a very good experience for me and a great workplace for me.All the workers also very friendly and caring towards you.Had good teamwork with other workers and also all the boss there are very kind and heartwarming
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Be patient with customers bad attitude
Have a nice & friendly staff crew also have a nice managing of director that always giving hands when the crew have a problem. Always be nice with a lot of customer eat in.
Pros
Free staff meal with 1/4 chicken with rice
Cons
Healthcare
Everybody treats their colleagues as their family, so I feel very great to work there as I feel socially accepted and this motivates me to work more efficiently.
Pros
Free lunches