Nando's

Nando's Employee Reviews

Working at Nandos One Utama, they need to have a strong mental and physical due to the tough work assignment and facing customers issues. Show the gratitude and willingness to do extra work since only we are able to help ourselves.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Bad upper management
Working as a service crew help me to improve my communication skill. Moreover working while studying help me to improve my management skill. It's hard, but I manage to survive. I also learn some management work on how to manage a restaurant.
Pros
Free staff meal
Nando's put good value in all their nandocas. All the nandocas whether you are working at casa or HQ all are one family. But, the working hour is not balance. Sometimes you have an urgent matter, you have to work too.
Pros
Insurance, dinner
Cons
Less meal for full day staff.
Nice place to gain for new experiences and to train myself on how to communicate with customers. Learn to be more confident to greet people from other places.
Enjoy working environment, skilled at increasing profits. We were provided execellent developed skills and strong positive working ethics. We learned high interpersonal skills resulting in exceptionalvrapport with people
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Long working hours of needed
A great place to work and to learn on how to communicate with others. I can learn on how to make customers satisfy with our services. So, they will come back.
Work was wonderful and colleagues were nice and friendly. Got the opportunity to meet few well-known individuals. Flexible working hours and understanding managers.
I learn on how to serve the customer and also how to dealing with the customers. Also, I has been learn how to greeting the customer regarding to the procedure of the company. I also learn how to prepare the food and beverage to serve for customer.
Pros
Free lunches, tips
Cons
Pressure during peek time
It was very busy as i worked at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre which attracts many foreigner. The most enjoyable part is to work with different peple with fun character and i learned alot such as being punctual and accurate,
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nando's?
great team i have , will missing all team , especially bismac , fernando , and all team . it was great . they also give present if u r ther best from the best
Pros
free meal
Cons
only 1 meal
I started to work here as waiting for my UP, there are many staff and a lot of them were in my age. so we all in good terms as we help each other. but this job really required good mentally and strong body as we have to clean the store and lift heavy plate.
Pros
free lunch and drinks
Cons
short breaks and tired
-good working environment -lots of i've learned about the marketing campaign. -there's a lack of management enggagement within the low line leader -location for staff working within their hometown not make sense.
Pros
free staff melas
The place was okay to speak, it was quite the challange of interacting with our customers but every bits pay off. I am well more confident. It provide me chances to show off my soft skills which is English and Chinese.
It was great place to work. I really enjoyed myself working at the restaurant. My job was taking customer's orders, serving meals and keeping restaurant clean. I have learned about a customer services and work as a team with the manager and staffs. Good workplace culture.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Working hours
I learnt that i can work during peak hour here because it is super busy during lunch and dinner. i need to work more harder during that hour and lend a hand to my other clique.
Pros
free lunches
Nandos one of the company that i feel very good culture implements. We work as a family and a lot of fun and enjoying thing that we had with Nandos. Thanks
Pros
Happy workplace
Cons
a lot of paperwork
A goog place to growth and learn about managing people. Also can learn on how to manage profit and loss. Create happy environment. Managing people, product and place.
Pros
Free meal, uniform
Cons
ive been working here only about 2 months but ive given the opportunity being a waitress, cashier, hostess and runner. the cheerful environment with a great support from all crew and patrao making it more enjoyable while working without neglecting our responsibilities to give out best to customers.
Pros
great working culture
Cons
the menu
Not bad learn many things and some new skills. At the same time the workplace is more harmony with a good staff The most enjoyable part of job is get many tips from the costumer and be friend with them.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
It was a very good experience for me and a great workplace for me.All the workers also very friendly and caring towards you.Had good teamwork with other workers and also all the boss there are very kind and heartwarming
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Be patient with customers bad attitude
At my time. The management is really good !and co worker is so fun .eventhough we tired because our outlet always busy with foreigner and malaysian people.we just enjoy and smile and we help each other a lot !
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Bad security
  1. Employee Reviews