NCS Global Technology Sdn Bhd

NCS Global Technology Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Recommended for fresh graduates to explore new opportunity. A lot of advancement in technology and quite enjoy to learn the new things. Workplace is cool and people around here is helpful.
- The boss will give certain authority for you to make decision by your own - Management keep improving after meeting and discussion - Very independent work, a good place to learn and gain career exposure - Helpful colleagues
Pros
Authority to make decision.
Cons
Progression stagnant as not much project come in
Quite messy in NCS management Not well plan from NCS Received complaints from Intel Sponsor often Team leader is not really willing to guide & forward important message from Intel Sponsor
Pros
Salay on time
Cons
On Contract basis, no other allowance
Responsible in handling problem tickets. Troubleshoot any issue reported by user/customer to find the root cause.Provide an efficient solution to user/customer based on the troubleshoot result.
Spend half of a day, working either day or night at here is such a great experience. As this is my very first job, I would say this is a great starter in my job life. Having a supervisor which always taking care of his/her employees as a family is very lucky of me. We're here in different team but always help each other in order to achieve expected result. Getting the "special" customers is always the hardest part as we must to take care of them and to help them to understand the real situation. The most enjoyable when you're able to resolve all the issues within the time frame. Well, I would say that the key for both hardest and enjoyable part are communication and knowledge.
As a first job, able to acquired hands on working experience and gain of new knowledge It is a great place to work for people that are fresh grad. Colleague were friendly.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NCS Global Technology Sdn Bhd?