Nestlé
Coronavirus update
Information from Nestlé:

Nestlé Management reviews

Malaysia54 reviews
I have learned a lot of things in the period working with Nestle.
Almost everything about the Supply Chain operation.

Example order management, end to end process, container booking, transport planning. The hardest part is chasing sales team for orders, the best part is we are given enough time to handle it. And the working hours is flexible. That's the best part and enjoyable working place with a lot of shopping malls, supermarkets just n walking distance.
Pros
Lunch treats by team lead, line manager, appreciation such cash vouchers
Cons
Not really
Very Stress
Swollen head Managers

Senior staffs work very hard not recognised > 20 years

Slow career growth

Favouritism

Best learning environment

Sports activities very encouraging

Colleagues and friends superb

Post retirement club and activities

Management need to view opinion from staff
- Did routine job scope
- learn many things and have career advancement

- good management
- flexi time of working hours
- need to entertained many thing in one time

- very enjoy when i can handle the issues very well on-time
Pros
Lot of activity for staff (wellness activity, lunch and learn activities and etc)
excellent learning environment and for career advancement
good platform to build leadership and management skills
requires self driven and positive attitude
Pros
housing subsidy; free interest loan; wellness scheme; retirement plan
Cons
relocation
loads of SOP in place, strategic training's in place, believes in building core competency of talent, reason for leaving is because of mundane and management didn't allow for change of category handling.
Pros
good guidance
Cons
only build and manage talents in the same area only
typical day at work form are morning shift 7am-7pm and the night shift 7pm-7am. I have learn many thing at there such as, discipline, how to manage time and how to work in group effectively. the management also good manage. the hardest part of the job when the machine in our department is broken. the most enjoyable part of the job is when we do a work in group and everyday we try to achieve the production target.
Pros
have muslim prayer place
Cons
have short time to prayer
I have learned to be self discipline when work in a highly structured corporate like Nestle. The hierarchical management style at Nestle was highly organized and effective. I was glad that the workplace culture at Nestle is where people are friendly and willing to help and support each others. The hardest part of my job during internship at Nestle was I had to multitasking several project at once, and need to get the work done before deadline. The most enjoyable internship moment at Nestle was the Nestle Annual Hi-Tea, Facebook Blueprint live event as well as Google Trivia Night.
Pros
Free Nestle Drinks and Travel allowances
Cons
Expensive meals near the office
A typical day at work would be starting work by 7.30am and finishing work by 5pm. l learnt a lot about research, development and manufacturing of food products; improvement of current products, market research, product launches and trials for product commercialization. The management of the company is very professional and dealt with all issues diligently. the workplace culture is that of hardwork and making sure everyone delivers as expected and there is no room for complaisance. Breaks for meals and refreshments were encouraged and the company had a cafeteria with subsidized food prices on the premise. When deadlines had to be met, sometimes extra hours had to put in by the workers early mornings and late evenings. However the were opportunities to learn more and have a more hands on experience. I found working for this company very gratifying and l looked forward to work each day.
Pros
very educational, professional, well structured, career building, very productive
Packing kit kat
I have learn how to workteam with members

Sometimes management not to satisfy
The most enjoyable is when the leader give the right instruction and everybody working together and help each other.
World class company / industry and good opportunities to work with this industry, what i can learned from this company they to particular to achieved mission and vision at the same time from the top management to shop floor must be align.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nestlé?
My first job and I learned a lot,
Costing of the Nescafe and beverage mixes products.

Quarterly revision

Yearly Budget

Variance analysis, Fixed and Variable cost analysis.

Systems SAP, BPCS.

Auditing.

Good relationship with management.
Good Benefits for all level of employee.
Pros
Wonderful benefits
Cons
Difficult to move up - promotion, due to many Management Trainees.
Got to chance to learn as i work , the management was well organize,most important part was the job was require lots of focus which personally i like and also need to multi tasking which make the work time pass by pretty fast.
8.00am to 5.30pm. but salary was not enough. need to do overtime untill 8.30pm. but the salary is good. in 5 years i have achieve a lot.

everyday was a solving problem situation, but that is normal.

management was good, but so many rules makes your life at work hard.

my department was the best, flexible time, good environment, but sometime urgent things makes you stress.

hardest part is when we need to see the boss when things is bad.

most enjoyable is when we succeed in finish a project.
Pros
flexsible time
Cons
high stress
a great place to gain experience and learn so many new things. A company which opens to ideas without judging the experience you've had in the past or the age you are. i have learned a lot on how to communicate with upper management and how important to speak up our mind. i believe i have contributed to the improvement of the process and management of the company since i was being part of the improvement team for 4 years. Love the learning environment!
Pros
good benefits and salary
Cons
too many improvemnets to do at the same time might create work-life imbalance