Nezda Malaysia
View all Nezda Malaysia reviews

Nezda Malaysia

Nezda Malaysia Employee Review

Fun and Great Team working enviroment

I am happy to work for Nezda, because it gives me the chance to become part of a professional and dynamic team. Although working in this field and always having targets to meet can be stressful, every day provides an opportunity to learn new and interesting things. It is a place where teamwork and skills are encouraged and highly valued.

Pros

Great Team, Understanding Managers

Cons

Long hours due to nature of job

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Can work as team among team member

Can work as team among team member. friendly team member.Can work on various roles. Need to work individually and learn by own most of the things .learning

Productive and Fun place

Working with Nezda Malaysia as a Technical Recruiter is a great experience for me, dealing with pressure and work loads helps me to gain skills and experiences. we also have fun activities like, after work party and jams for month end celebrations of birthdays and anniversary.

Pros

Revenues

Cons

Long Hours

Fun workplace with your colleagues.

It is a good company as it encourages growth and improvement with your skills and knowledge. The environment is good too because it invites healthy and light relationship between the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nezda Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Nezda Malaysia Reviews by Location

Learn about Nezda Malaysia in popular locations

• Nezda Malaysia
  • Fun and Great Team working enviroment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?