Nezda Malaysia

Nezda Malaysia Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur5 reviews

Productive and Fun place

Working with Nezda Malaysia as a Technical Recruiter is a great experience for me, dealing with pressure and work loads helps me to gain skills and experiences. we also have fun activities like, after work party and jams for month end celebrations of birthdays and anniversary.

Pros

Revenues

Cons

Long Hours

Can work as team among team member

Can work as team among team member. friendly team member.Can work on various roles. Need to work individually and learn by own most of the things .learning

Pros

Fun workplace with your colleagues.

It is a good company as it encourages growth and improvement with your skills and knowledge. The environment is good too because it invites healthy and light relationship between the employees.

Has lots of employee engaged activities as well as trainings

- Good environment for starters- (Friendly competition) workmates that will push you to excel on your field of account.- Professional mentors that will trains and shares best practices for hire success

Productive and fun workplace.

Working with Nezda helped me to step out of my comfort zone. The leaders are very hands on when it comes to nurturing skills. The working environment itself is a good training ground for employees who want to be equipped in recruiting.

Pros

Good working environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nezda Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits