Nilai Medical Centre

Nilai Medical Centre Employee Reviews

Malaysia9 reviews

a develop clinical research for cancer treatment in Malaysia

one of the medical centre that are focused more on clinical research and cancer treatment. lots of patient come from all over the world to get their treatment there.

Productive workplace with friendly working colleagues

Such a fun filled working ambiance with cooperative and helpful individuals that are always ready to teach you new things as well. I really loved working there as it the amount of stress that I have to went through was little. At beginning, I had some issues in adjusting the environment there as at times I has to deal with troublesome patients but moving on , it was worth kind of experiance.

workplace is noisy and not stress to do work , the staff is most help if you dont understand about you work

•i learned about the invoice insurance for the patient claim •how to explain with the patient about invoice •send the invoice everyday with post •i get tje knowledge for know how many company or employers insurance in malaysia

Pros

public holiday

Cons

long time work

fun working with cooperate collegues

love to work here.good environment,cooperate and caring collegues.they practice good work ethics,no nepotism,i have good relationship with other staff and upper management.

Pros

environment

Cons

compensation

Cultured and displined workplace

a typical day at work was fun and productive ,inasmuch as it was about work the social aspects of liaison were also well catered for. I learn t about the importance of time consciousness as well as the the need to foster for feedback from clients as well as patients , so as to ensure continuous improvement of the organization.

Pros

leisure area

Cons

mundane routines

productive

as a staff nurse at emergency department. experience more than 2 years. good environment and peacefully. able to work in 3 shift. learn more about emergency case.

fun in workplace

As a staff nurse in a hospital, need work as part of a team responsible for looking after all of the needs of patients in our care, ensuring that they’re as comfortable, clean and happy as possible. we be taking blood, measuring blood pressure and heart rate, giving injections, and administering any medication prescribed by the doctors, as well as keeping patients’ relatives up-to-date. we need to build relationships with our patients and be observant enough to detect any changes in health; we will often be called upon to comfort people in pain or anguish, and we will at some point encounter grieving relatives. More senior nurses take on management roles, organising the work of healthcare assistants and other staff.

Challenging job place

I learned lot of skills, and learned how to manage busy ward. The hardest part of job busy ward. And the most enjoyable part of the ward care patient.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Healthcare

most happiest time when u see ur patient not sick

I learn much by practically... try to manage everything wisely.. happy when u can take care of the sick pple till they get cure and back home without any complication...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nilai Medical Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Nilai Medical Centre Reviews by Location

Learn about Nilai Medical Centre in popular locations

• Nilai Medical Centre
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?