Ninja Van logo
Ninja Van

Ninja Van Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, meeting new people

Enjoying meeting new people. Cooperative. Team work. Fun place and learn new things. Good start for fresh grad to gain experience. Full time also Part time available.

Good working experience.

It is a good working experience because we are working with lot of customers that we need to delivered their parcel. Plus with the weather very hot and rainy, it train us to work under pressure and need to have strong mental.

tidak sesuai untuk rider motor

rider motor bawak barang parcel besar² dan berat.. tidak sesuai untuk rider motor.. barang2 cod ninja banyak yang customer reject.. bawak 40 item return hub 18 item..

work place is ok

work place is ok and productive. All the workers are friendly and can do work in team.Management in ninja can are good.Salary pay on time.i like this work

Pros

free line

Cons

nothing

Fun officemates

I learned to take care of item that belong to customer with responsibly. Really enjoy this job and fun working with officemate, learning something new with them. Dealing with different type of customer.

Productive and fun workplace

I have learned to settle work daily and using google sheets because i never learn using it.Good for your internship experience. Fun workplace and friendly employees. The hardest part of job is to make sure finish on time. Overall, I am enjoyed working with them.

Pros

Team lunch

Cons

If you prepare for the worst you can

I do not recommend my friend to work there cause no work etique so what ever. Superior just walk in office without proper dress code . Then scold others . Management is awfully maintain

Seronok berkerja disini dapat pengalaman yang luas kawan kawan di tempat kerja yang baik dan bos yang sporting. Saya bangga jadi sebahagian dari keluarga NINJAVAN. Semoga ninjavan terus maju dimasa akan datang.

Ninja van auck

Why im telling this because the ninjavan is not backup her worker from custemer complain and on interview said salary will go 1500 but after work hard every day the paid salary i get ia inly 800 a month so please be honest to put salary on you job post

Good workplace and a little bit boring because not many colleague at workplace to discussing and ertertain with each other.

This is was a good company and working time is so flexible. My manager and team was so friendly and easy to communicate with each other. I have learn a lot of experience on how to handle and manage driver to delivery process. Little bit improving my skills and self confidence on working place. Workplace is so nice and very cool to do work with team, I really enjoy working here because this job not too much complicated and stressfull. Lastly, hope your side will considering my application. Thank you!

Pros

Cons

Healthcare

Jobs at Ninja Van

See more jobs

Fun workplace

Good environment for fresh graduate to gain more experience in many courses. The management also can fluent with employees easily. All the staff can treat like family.

Excellent work environment

Good place to work,friendly people and work location is in a mall. A typical day would be to answer and resolve escalation and complains both by calls and emails sent by the Tier-1 team or the customer directly.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Not much options for food nearby

good environment

- the best call center ever..work like family.. - learning something new every single day - understandable with other department - call center with so many public holidays taken

Best place to work, friendly workers

Everything is okay, keep it up. The colleagues are nice, they help those new people. The management also always plan out activities so that people can join and make a bonding between each other. Overall, ninja van is okay.

An upcoming new company

Its a new company. This company should improve more in the management wise and benefits wise. There is no any benefits provide to staffs . This thing will demotivate the staffs.

Productive & Innovative

During my work period in Ninja Van, challenges were to be the toughest as task were to be given by manager within short time to be completed. I have learned many potential skills during my working life in Ninja Van.

Pros

casual attire

Cons

time pressure

have many race in the office

i learned how to communicate with customer,it gain my soft skils, The management is good and neat. the hardest part of job is when we try to communicate with the foreigner.

Pros

in one month have two times salary

Cons

no insurance cover when we accident

just nice job

good job, make a new friend & side income. nice company. free time work. sosial friendly, customer like a friend. good make side income. work & ride everyday.

Management sucks

- They don't really appreciate workers/staff. - late payment salary (not always on time). - not provide any benefits to staff. - inconvenient workplace (small room with lot of staffs)

Pros

Gaming room to release stress

Cons

Not a good place to grow yourself

For all staff more to friendly

Working there is not complicated no stress but we have more fast working for example scan parcel, unloading parcel and doing warehouse job because we want to get the target everyday

Fun workplace

Timing on working is based on our knowladge about the area Im making deliver, Ive learn new area,location But sometime management a little slow The hardest part of the job is when we meet a customer that hard to be cooperate with us The most enjoyable part of work is when succes all the delivery

Pros

Extra allaunce

Cons

Healthcare