Ninja Van

Ninja Van Employee Reviews

Malaysia19 reviews
Everyday, in warehouse, the worker will go to different section to do inbound and outbound processes based on the schedule and orders from management. During intern, we learn lot of things such as how to use super scanner, key in barcode and arrange data, sorting parcels and learn how to drive forklift. The management is good overall, each section in warehouse has their own leader and we just need to follow their guidelines. The workplace culture is come to work at 9 or 10 am, and go home at 6 or 7 pm for daily working shift. Most of the workers are range age around 20-40 years old. Hardest parts during intern was sometimes when the parcels come late but many, and we need to finish it before outbound time. The enjoyable is we celebrate CNY at subang, meet with all Ninja van workers and staff.
Pros
Can work overtime
Cons
short breaks
work place is ok and productive. All the workers are friendly and can do work in team.Management in ninja can are good.Salary pay on time.i like this work
Pros
free line
Cons
nothing
Enjoying meeting new people.
Cooperative.

Team work.

Fun place and learn new things.

Good start for fresh grad to gain experience.

Full time also Part time available.
I learned to take care of item that belong to customer with responsibly. Really enjoy this job and fun working with officemate, learning something new with them. Dealing with different type of customer.
I have learned to settle work daily and using google sheets because i never learn using it.Good for your internship experience. Fun workplace and friendly employees. The hardest part of job is to make sure finish on time. Overall, I am enjoyed working with them.
Pros
Team lunch
Cons
I do not recommend my friend to work there cause no work etique so what ever. Superior just walk in office without proper dress code . Then scold others . Management is awfully maintain
Why im telling this because the ninjavan is not backup her worker from custemer complain and on interview said salary will go 1500 but after work hard every day the paid salary i get ia inly 800 a month so please be honest to put salary on you job post
This is was a good company and working time is so flexible. My manager and team was so friendly and easy to communicate with each other. I have learn a lot of experience on how to handle and manage driver to delivery process. Little bit improving my skills and self confidence on working place. Workplace is so nice and very cool to do work with team, I really enjoy working here because this job not too much complicated and stressfull. Lastly, hope your side will considering my application. Thank you!
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
Good environment for fresh graduate to gain more experience in many courses. The management also can fluent with employees easily. All the staff can treat like family.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ninja Van?
Good place to work,friendly people and work location is in a mall.
A typical day would be to answer and resolve escalation and complains both by calls and emails sent by the Tier-1 team or the customer directly.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Not much options for food nearby
- the best call center ever..work like family..
- learning something new every single day

- understandable with other department

- call center with so many public holidays taken
Everything is okay, keep it up. The colleagues are nice, they help those new people. The management also always plan out activities so that people can join and make a bonding between each other. Overall, ninja van is okay.
Its a new company. This company should improve more in the management wise and benefits wise. There is no any benefits provide to staffs . This thing will demotivate the staffs.
During my work period in Ninja Van, challenges were to be the toughest as task were to be given by manager within short time to be completed. I have learned many potential skills during my working life in Ninja Van.
Pros
casual attire
Cons
time pressure
i learned how to communicate with customer,it gain my soft skils, The management is good and neat. the hardest part of job is when we try to communicate with the foreigner.
Pros
in one month have two times salary
Cons
no insurance cover when we accident
good job, make a new friend & side income. nice company.
free time work. sosial friendly, customer like a friend. good make side income. work & ride everyday.
- They don't really appreciate workers/staff.
- late payment salary (not always on time).

- not provide any benefits to staff.

- inconvenient workplace (small room with lot of staffs)
Pros
Gaming room to release stress
Cons
Not a good place to grow yourself
Working there is not complicated no stress but we have more fast working for example scan parcel, unloading parcel and doing warehouse job because we want to get the target everyday
Timing on working is based on our knowladge about the area Im making deliver,
Ive learn new area,location

But sometime management a little slow

The hardest part of the job is when we meet a customer that hard to be cooperate with us

The most enjoyable part of work is when succes all the delivery
Pros
Extra allaunce
Cons
Healthcare