Ninja Van

Ninja Van Employee Reviews

Malaysia28 reviews

A bit tiring

I'm working as a part timer..very tough job but we'll paid..very recommend to those whose searching for a temporary job.. flexible working hours ... Good overall

"part time" seems to be working as full time. Period.

they will make you work to death (well no one has died yet for the record). You gotta have a strong mentality for this job/company to work for because you will never know when your "day off" or personal time will be taken away from you

Pros

always thinking to quit

Cons

No work life balance

OK place to work.

OK place to work for long term. only management need to approve. Always late respond when ask for store utilities payment. Kurang cekap sikit management ni.

fast-paced working environment

The customer Service industry can be hard but Ninja Van makes it easier compared to other companies as they have their own strategic plan and system to assist the client.

Pros

fun team mate and leader

Cons

less than moderate work/life balance

Its goof

Enjoy working there with colleagues.Learned how to manage and plan the journey to deliver the package.Everyone is good and kind.Hardest part is of course the customer.

Fun and Challenging

Overall was great working place until new regional people start practicing bad politics habits, causing unnecessary stress across all Department. Should change the mindset of being selfish and improvise teamwork effort from top to bottom.

Pros

Great acknowledgement

Cons

Regional politics

Fun workplace but stressful

I'd say if you want to start you first job then it's a good place to start at but for future advancements I think you'd be not suited well here. That's all

Good working experience.

It is a good working experience because we are working with lot of customers that we need to delivered their parcel. Plus with the weather very hot and rainy, it train us to work under pressure and need to have strong mental.

tidak sesuai untuk rider motor

rider motor bawak barang parcel besar² dan berat.. tidak sesuai untuk rider motor.. barang2 cod ninja banyak yang customer reject.. bawak 40 item return hub 18 item..

work place is ok

work place is ok and productive. All the workers are friendly and can do work in team.Management in ninja can are good.Salary pay on time.i like this work

Pros

free line

Cons

nothing

Fun workplace, meeting new people

Enjoying meeting new people. Cooperative. Team work. Fun place and learn new things. Good start for fresh grad to gain experience. Full time also Part time available.

Fun officemates

I learned to take care of item that belong to customer with responsibly. Really enjoy this job and fun working with officemate, learning something new with them. Dealing with different type of customer.

Productive and fun workplace

I have learned to settle work daily and using google sheets because i never learn using it.Good for your internship experience. Fun workplace and friendly employees. The hardest part of job is to make sure finish on time. Overall, I am enjoyed working with them.

Pros

Team lunch

Cons

If you prepare for the worst you can

I do not recommend my friend to work there cause no work etique so what ever. Superior just walk in office without proper dress code . Then scold others . Management is awfully maintain

Seronok berkerja disini dapat pengalaman yang luas kawan kawan di tempat kerja yang baik dan bos yang sporting. Saya bangga jadi sebahagian dari keluarga NINJAVAN. Semoga ninjavan terus maju dimasa akan datang.

Ninja van auck

Why im telling this because the ninjavan is not backup her worker from custemer complain and on interview said salary will go 1500 but after work hard every day the paid salary i get ia inly 800 a month so please be honest to put salary on you job post

Good workplace and a little bit boring because not many colleague at workplace to discussing and ertertain with each other.

This is was a good company and working time is so flexible. My manager and team was so friendly and easy to communicate with each other. I have learn a lot of experience on how to handle and manage driver to delivery process. Little bit improving my skills and self confidence on working place. Workplace is so nice and very cool to do work with team, I really enjoy working here because this job not too much complicated and stressfull. Lastly, hope your side will considering my application. Thank you!

Pros

Cons

Healthcare

Fun workplace

Good environment for fresh graduate to gain more experience in many courses. The management also can fluent with employees easily. All the staff can treat like family.

Excellent work environment

Good place to work,friendly people and work location is in a mall. A typical day would be to answer and resolve escalation and complains both by calls and emails sent by the Tier-1 team or the customer directly.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Not much options for food nearby

good environment

- the best call center ever..work like family.. - learning something new every single day - understandable with other department - call center with so many public holidays taken

Best place to work, friendly workers

Everything is okay, keep it up. The colleagues are nice, they help those new people. The management also always plan out activities so that people can join and make a bonding between each other. Overall, ninja van is okay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ninja Van. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits