Ninja Van

Ninja Van Management reviews

Everyday, in warehouse, the worker will go to different section to do inbound and outbound processes based on the schedule and orders from management. During intern, we learn lot of things such as how to use super scanner, key in barcode and arrange data, sorting parcels and learn how to drive forklift. The management is good overall, each section in warehouse has their own leader and we just need to follow their guidelines. The workplace culture is come to work at 9 or 10 am, and go home at 6 or 7 pm for daily working shift. Most of the workers are range age around 20-40 years old. Hardest parts during intern was sometimes when the parcels come late but many, and we need to finish it before outbound time. The enjoyable is we celebrate CNY at subang, meet with all Ninja van workers and staff.
Pros
Can work overtime
Cons
short breaks
work place is ok and productive. All the workers are friendly and can do work in team.Management in ninja can are good.Salary pay on time.i like this work
Pros
free line
Cons
nothing
I do not recommend my friend to work there cause no work etique so what ever. Superior just walk in office without proper dress code . Then scold others . Management is awfully maintain
This is was a good company and working time is so flexible. My manager and team was so friendly and easy to communicate with each other. I have learn a lot of experience on how to handle and manage driver to delivery process. Little bit improving my skills and self confidence on working place. Workplace is so nice and very cool to do work with team, I really enjoy working here because this job not too much complicated and stressfull. Lastly, hope your side will considering my application. Thank you!
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
Good environment for fresh graduate to gain more experience in many courses. The management also can fluent with employees easily. All the staff can treat like family.
Everything is okay, keep it up. The colleagues are nice, they help those new people. The management also always plan out activities so that people can join and make a bonding between each other. Overall, ninja van is okay.
Its a new company. This company should improve more in the management wise and benefits wise. There is no any benefits provide to staffs . This thing will demotivate the staffs.
i learned how to communicate with customer,it gain my soft skils, The management is good and neat. the hardest part of job is when we try to communicate with the foreigner.
Pros
in one month have two times salary
Cons
no insurance cover when we accident
Timing on working is based on our knowladge about the area Im making deliver, Ive learn new area,location But sometime management a little slow The hardest part of the job is when we meet a customer that hard to be cooperate with us The most enjoyable part of work is when succes all the delivery
Pros
Extra allaunce
Cons
Healthcare