Ninja Van

Ninja Van Management reviews

Malaysia17 reviews
This is was a good company and working time is so flexible. My manager and team was so friendly and easy to communicate with each other. I have learn a lot of experience on how to handle and manage driver to delivery process. Little bit improving my skills and self confidence on working place. Workplace is so nice and very cool to do work with team, I really enjoy working here because this job not too much complicated and stressfull. Lastly, hope your side will considering my application. Thank you!
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
I do not recommend my friend to work there cause no work etique so what ever. Superior just walk in office without proper dress code . Then scold others . Management is awfully maintain
Good environment for fresh graduate to gain more experience in many courses. The management also can fluent with employees easily. All the staff can treat like family.
Everything is okay, keep it up. The colleagues are nice, they help those new people. The management also always plan out activities so that people can join and make a bonding between each other. Overall, ninja van is okay.
Its a new company. This company should improve more in the management wise and benefits wise. There is no any benefits provide to staffs . This thing will demotivate the staffs.
i learned how to communicate with customer,it gain my soft skils, The management is good and neat. the hardest part of job is when we try to communicate with the foreigner.
Pros
in one month have two times salary
Cons
no insurance cover when we accident
Timing on working is based on our knowladge about the area Im making deliver,
Ive learn new area,location

But sometime management a little slow
The hardest part of the job is when we meet a customer that hard to be cooperate with us
The most enjoyable part of work is when succes all the delivery
Pros
Extra allaunce
Cons
Healthcare
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ninja Van?