Nutrition Technologies Sdn Bhd

Nutrition Technologies Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia15 reviews

Productive and Fun work place

- Must have good communication skills, strong work ethic and be a fast pace. - Amazing amount of support from managers. - The staff are incredibly talented and fun to be around - New and fun experiences each day

A mindset changing!

When you work in a company that is willing to grow, you need to know that you will have to do the best with your resources, which will undoubtedly benefit your career, behaviour, and way of thinking. Nutritec is a mindset changing company, and I love to work there!

Bad working environment

Bad smell, hot temperature in the warehouse, long working hours, low pay for OT. Seem like company dont care about the safety and health of the workers.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Paycut during trial period. Only receive full salary after trial period. Long working hour, low pay for OT

worst working place

better die rather works here,i believe many people here want to quit as soon as pssible,if dont believe what i said u should ask people who still works there,they all will not recommend u work here.no future.

Pros

so many negative environment

Cons

really really bad places to work

Expect work hard

Have nice working style at the office, but make sure to work hard. Pay level is fair for skills & experience, and expects good training from internal and external. Can improve a lot things here, with well organised.

Pros

have discount vending machine, have table tennis

Cons

sometimes work bit hard

Productive, Innovative and Sustainable

We are growing very fast and learn new things everyday. Excellent culture by surrounding with experience people. As the company growing fast, the workload also quite challenging for us. You will learn many things in a short period. Good vibe and excellent communication.

Its a place where you are valued.

Has a Ping Pong Table, and occasional free lunch from the management. The work is challenging at times but it is rewarding, and unlike anything you have done before. It is a young company with young culture, open to ideas, and if you work hard you will advance here fast. A nice mix of international and local people.

Pros

Occasional free lunch ordered once a month.

All people in production dont know how to manage people/work

like i said production management very bad and low skill.Director "palatao" and selfish.Never listen to other idea.When something goes wrong we all being blamed for something that we didnt do.

Good environment with great collaboration with all departments. Good coaching from manager and gives best support.

This company has taught me to be more bold and more manageable to handle various tasks at the same time. Sometimes the stress level can be super high, but thankfully the manager gives fully support and guides to his subordinates to completes the task given. I'm also thankful that the colleagues are supportive and very helpful whenever I needed help.

Incredible positive and collaborative culture with inspiring colleagues and leaders

Great collaborative working culture. Incredible learning & development and career opportunities. Open to knowledge sharing and learning, encouragement for career growth self improvement, interaction with cross-cultural & cross-functional teams. A good environment to work and implement new ideas. Sometimes different leaders had different ‘approaches’ and weren’t as accommodating as others. However this was a short lived experience for me, and I still worked here for a significant period of time.

Pros

Birthday party celebration, gathering trips - by department, and company day trip..

Cons

Working in a highly fast pace company can be demanding, it's really need to manage time well and learn how to push back to catch up everything.

Work-life balanced, Fair paid for fresh graduates, Great place for building your career, Exciting exp to work with ppl from different nationalities

-Company is growing very fast. Have a lot of opportunities to explore and learn the new knowledges and skills. -Definitely is a great places for you to build your career. -Management level and line manager are very supportive giving their time and advice for you in growing your career. -Opportunities is given fairly to the staff regardless of their races, skin. -Management level is very supportive and considerate, their door is always open. You can walk in anytime to discuss your problem with them. -Treat employee with their heart and support. Example, No cut or Unpaid leave during MCO period. Salary is on time for every month. -People are helpful even from different departments. They are willing to give you information or sharing the knowledges that you need to tackle the problems or improve urself. -Team bonding is very strong and you are not alone. Looking forward for the company growth. Also, benefits and salary given in the future.

Negative Working Environment

Honestly working here is really great and very nice.But some people make it negative environment,got bias among workers,bossy production director,force working more hour without paying overtime.Not possible if this company being used as "school", people just work there just to gain experience and study about bsf amd then moved out.I believed many people quit because of how the director production managing his deparment.Very low managemnet skill

Cross-over of western & Asian cultures

Nutrition Companies is HQ in Europe, and they bring the western management style, and able to blend in with Asian culture. The Top Management are very sensitive to local culture, and very supportive to engage all local & expat staff for personal support & professional development. I would highly recommend working here. Many thanks to all my colleagues.

Dynamic and interesting company to work for

This is a really interesting place to work, the workforce are young and well educated. As a relatively young company the work is fast paced and dynamic. The company mission is focused on sustainability, this makes it a nice place to work as all staff have a shared sense of purpose. The management are open to suggestions and new ideas which makes it a pleasant working environment. I have found the tasks I have been given to be manageable and well explained, I also have a lot of variety which I find interesting.

Working at NT

Young, energetic company working hard to make a difference in the world. Very international team with over 8 nationalities all working together to disrupt the feed sector.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutrition Technologies Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Nutrition Technologies Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location

• Nutrition Technologies Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?