NXP Semiconductors

NXP Semiconductors Employee Reviews

I hope I will be opportunities again to joint NXP semiconductor not for apprentice but to be are part of staff NXP cause a lot of knowledge can be learned on this company
Working at NXP Semiconductor (M) Sdn Bhd good working environment in my logistics department, Supervisor and all bosses very supportive and they help to solved any issue.
Pros
Good working environment
Excellent work ethic.workig environment are very calm and good.co worker are helpful and understanding.working skill levels are really Excellent especially for second level workers
- Working 5 days per week. - Daily 8am to 5.30pm. - Limited job scope: There are Engineer responsible for each process. - Good facilities provided. - Benefits considered low compared to other manufacturing company.
Pros
Good salary range
Cons
Semiconductor is fluctuate industry. Many got retrenched if company getting low demand
did design of chip tray to solve current problems. studied process and mechanism of heat reflow chamber handled single handedly the relocation of chambers in to and out of the lab.
As a reception my main objective is about making sure the lobby area in a neat. Being friendly, making sure everyone is served right at time.I have learned working in a management team, i worked under security department , i also handled guest ,visitors , and vendors. The workplace culture her is really nice , we helped each other here. The hardest part would be when i stuck in the middle of something that im responsible to and how to solve them, and the end of the day working in a huge company and meeting a lot of people on daily basis i had learned how to handle things at though moment.
Pros
Meal Subsidy, Medical Insurance
Cons
Pay
Such an extraordinary company and I were really lucky to been part of that company's employee and the roll of my work was interesting because of companies atmosphere .
Comfotable working enviroment, good benefits ex:- medical for employee and family, transport, free lunch..4working days per week 3days off..able to spend time with family.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
health care
Fun place to work as everyone works as a team. Evrything seems right about this company just that there is not much time left for ourselves.
Pros
Good working environment