OCBC Bank

OCBC Bank Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Be prepared to be questioned if you're not able to achieve your KPI within probation period. I was based in collections so basically, the job was monotonous as we need to liaise with customers daily via phone calls.
Pros
Excellent benefits by the bank & bonus
Cons
No work life balance
Good Place to develop your career. Friendly and helpful colleagues. Balanced work life. Management team always care about employees. Good working environment.
Collection department is a Poor management. Turnover too high, no faster hired ppl. Some more the system is outdated. Many complaints from customers. No giving time frame to settle. Cannot claim OT to clear backlog. Even Sunday and Saturday come back also no appreciate.
Pros
Colleague good
Cons
No OT claim, no appreciate, poor management, no work life balance
We are supporting various modules for various locations like Deposits, Host teller and CIF Etc. Below is the list of Deliveries(module/Country) .Requirement from BNM for all participating JomPAY banks to allow their ATM’s to perform JomPAY bill payment .
Pros
contract
time management and working skills patient and confident level talking with customer able to work in shift and leave all able to get benefits are alot and with good pay
I learned about the process of upgrading system in a bank. I learned testing the bank system as a end user with User Acceptance Test environment(UAT). It was a very wonderful experience being as Tester. It has open my eyes and I still remember what I have learned today. It is a very significant working experience. The workplace culture is great with work life balance and great managers taking care the new joiners.
Pros
Free Lunches
a place i never considered to leave. overall experience to be here is too memorable. the management taught me to be a very good staff especially in compliance and coord
OCBC Bank is one of the good organization that i have work with. There is no hardest or typical at work as i have a very helpful colleagues. I have learned a lot there which have help me in many ways such as knowledge, communication skills.