OCBC Bank

OCBC Bank Employee Reviews for Manager

I am able to learn more knowledge on international trade which is one of the challenges as understanding on International trade required a deep understanding to figure out the requirement on letter of credit.
-work life balance -a place have many learning opportunities -can gain soft skills through participate in events as a committee -have many learning courses -benefits for employee are satisffied
I build my foundation the very first time by having my internship. A very good place to put your fundamentals into good practice if you join the right department. At current department, it is still a very new set-up. There is a lot to be improved but nonetheless, you get to learn from the beginning till the end.
Pros
Offers good package for those who wants to further studies or undertake professional papers
Cons
Authority matrix needs improvement
The environment in the bank is fairly good and colleagues are all very friendly. Job scopes in the bank are well segregated but sometimes some problem arise from it as well. Overall it is very enjoyable to be working in the bank.
Pros
Career path is very transparent
Cons
Too many paperworks