One World Hotel

One World Hotel Employee Reviews

Malaysia22 reviews

Excellent

Good managementGood enviromentSafe workplaceTeam workGood salaryMore benefitManagement help us to improve and always hear and fine a good solution to solve if have any problem

Good but sometime stress

Good company . Good management and they pay ur salary good enough base on service point and basic . But work as hotelier sometime stressfull because your job is to serve customer .

Pros

Free meal, locker

Cons

No parking, short break

Very good

Stress at workplace is often referred to as ‘occupational stress’. The basic rationale underpinning the concept is that the work situation has certain demands, and that problems in meeting these can lead to illness or psychological distress. Occupational

Productive & Fun Working Environment

A friendly environment to work with a very sportive colleagues. Balance work load with assistance from fellow colleagues. Will definitely work with One World Hotel in future again

the most enjoyable part of the job

Good teamwork, Amazing environment, Friendly staff, Awesome people, Nice musics, Active teamwork, Amazing workplace, Good hospitality, Provide training every weeks.

Fun yet challenging

Overall it was a good experience and learning process. Be able to meet different challenges, meeting new people and new working environment. There are pros and cons throughout my working tenure at this hotel, and most importantly you should be able to manage it well.

Job Experince

I have enjoying working there about two years and there was a lots i had learned about culture, working system and etc. Its a nice place hotel to work with, giving us to work independent and make decision on behalf of management.

Stressful and fast pace work place

Handling day in day out hotel revenue. Every day learn new things. Need to learn and fully understand how the system operation work. The management are very cooperative and nice too.

The best working so far

bonus!! highes bonus (3 month) good people and nice environment 5 day work monday to friday (managment) 930am-630pm free meal for staff medical fun coo-walker

Well being Organization

Everything is good with the work and so rounding with team work. It's not just about the work but rather a place where you can share your great smiles and deliver what is extraordinary. I've been with this company and I believe there are so many things I could learn and achieve for what is extraordinary.

Fun workplace

Whilw working there, the boss and staff there are very sporting. They are willingly to help us if there are something that we cannot do and will help us. They also provide best food for the staff,

good environment

good environment and good place to learn about hotel industry. But they dont have employee parking. Nice food and located beside One Utama and MRT station.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

repeating same menu for lunch

servis

all servis is a good . some where is no good . staff almust oke . chef not bad . food in hotel very low . function room very good . nice where . beautiful place

Great remunerations

Good environment, great GM, awesome bonus & increment (annual bonus + CNY bonus = TOO AWESOME). Access to shopping mall hence convenience for employees. Annual dinner every year without fail.

Pros

Good perks + benefits

Cons

Not much

Challenging working place

One World Hotel is a famous 5 star independent hotel in Malaysia. This hotel won alot international awards. I worked in this hotel i had learned alots.

Pros

meal allowance

Cons

work for long hours

Efficient, enjoyable, More to learn

Having a four month internship at One world hotel is such a big opportunity for me because i'll be working at a huge 5 star hotel.There's a lot of kitchen department at the hotel and most of them is really enjoyable. Moreover, there's a lots of things that i learned and gained, all the chef are really friendly and kind. The environment at the hotel is really busy and full of heat especially on the kitchen department.It such a great chances to learn more about cooking and preparing food at One world hotel.

Pros

Friendly Staff, Nice Workplace, More learning

Cons

Midnight shift

nice

it is fun to cooperate with this company as i gained a lot of knowledge and useful tips from the chef. i also know how the real situation as a future chef when i was here.

Pros

free lunches

learned a lot

understanding co worker's and manager, fun work place, save workplace, learned new database which named Aphelion and true reporter, enjoyable working environment.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short break

happy working

happy.working enjoy working good staff good management free staff meal good salary good point health care medical good chef enjoy everything good environment

Pros

free lunch

Cons

health care

badminton

shift learn more operations happy gold lucky partimer annual dinner

Pros

yes free lunch

Cons

leave for vacation

good environment and happy working experience

Working at One World Hotel is my first working experience that makes me become more better person and increase my working ability. Everyday I enjoy working with my other colleague, gaining experience on everyday duty, working with heart is the best way to do everyday task, good vibes on duty makes me feel better, I always see to it that I work hard with my heart to so that our guest feel that way too. The management runs and deliver the right benefits to all the employees equally. Sometimes we do not please others sometimes I facing some fussy guest, guest compliant but I see too it that my patience is still with me even though deep inside I feel irritated but still I need smile. Bonding with the Boss is the nice and enjoying part of job because they see too it that all their employee is enjoying while working.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One World Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits