One World Hotel

One World Hotel Employee Reviews in Bandar Utama

Bandar Utama7 reviews

Productive & Fun Working Environment

A friendly environment to work with a very sportive colleagues. Balance work load with assistance from fellow colleagues. Will definitely work with One World Hotel in future again

Stressful and fast pace work place

Handling day in day out hotel revenue. Every day learn new things. Need to learn and fully understand how the system operation work. The management are very cooperative and nice too.

The best working so far

bonus!! highes bonus (3 month) good people and nice environment 5 day work monday to friday (managment) 930am-630pm free meal for staff medical fun coo-walker

Well being Organization

Everything is good with the work and so rounding with team work. It's not just about the work but rather a place where you can share your great smiles and deliver what is extraordinary. I've been with this company and I believe there are so many things I could learn and achieve for what is extraordinary.

good environment

good environment and good place to learn about hotel industry. But they dont have employee parking. Nice food and located beside One Utama and MRT station.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

repeating same menu for lunch

Great remunerations

Good environment, great GM, awesome bonus & increment (annual bonus + CNY bonus = TOO AWESOME). Access to shopping mall hence convenience for employees. Annual dinner every year without fail.

Pros

Good perks + benefits

Cons

Not much

good environment and happy working experience

Working at One World Hotel is my first working experience that makes me become more better person and increase my working ability. Everyday I enjoy working with my other colleague, gaining experience on everyday duty, working with heart is the best way to do everyday task, good vibes on duty makes me feel better, I always see to it that I work hard with my heart to so that our guest feel that way too. The management runs and deliver the right benefits to all the employees equally. Sometimes we do not please others sometimes I facing some fussy guest, guest compliant but I see too it that my patience is still with me even though deep inside I feel irritated but still I need smile. Bonding with the Boss is the nice and enjoying part of job because they see too it that all their employee is enjoying while working.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One World Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits