One World Hotel

One World Hotel Employee Reviews in Petaling Jaya

Petaling Jaya6 reviews

3.8Salary & Benefits

Good but sometime stress

Good company . Good management and they pay ur salary good enough base on service point and basic . But work as hotelier sometime stressfull because your job is to serve customer .

Pros

Free meal, locker

Cons

No parking, short break

the most enjoyable part of the job

Good teamwork, Amazing environment, Friendly staff, Awesome people, Nice musics, Active teamwork, Amazing workplace, Good hospitality, Provide training every weeks.

Fun yet challenging

Overall it was a good experience and learning process. Be able to meet different challenges, meeting new people and new working environment. There are pros and cons throughout my working tenure at this hotel, and most importantly you should be able to manage it well.

Fun workplace

Whilw working there, the boss and staff there are very sporting. They are willingly to help us if there are something that we cannot do and will help us. They also provide best food for the staff,

servis

all servis is a good . some where is no good . staff almust oke . chef not bad . food in hotel very low . function room very good . nice where . beautiful place

learned a lot

understanding co worker's and manager, fun work place, save workplace, learned new database which named Aphelion and true reporter, enjoyable working environment.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One World Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits