One World Hotel

One World Hotel Culture reviews

Malaysia22 reviews

Clear

Productive & Fun Working Environment

A friendly environment to work with a very sportive colleagues. Balance work load with assistance from fellow colleagues. Will definitely work with One World Hotel in future again

the most enjoyable part of the job

Good teamwork, Amazing environment, Friendly staff, Awesome people, Nice musics, Active teamwork, Amazing workplace, Good hospitality, Provide training every weeks.

Fun yet challenging

Overall it was a good experience and learning process. Be able to meet different challenges, meeting new people and new working environment. There are pros and cons throughout my working tenure at this hotel, and most importantly you should be able to manage it well.

Job Experince

I have enjoying working there about two years and there was a lots i had learned about culture, working system and etc. Its a nice place hotel to work with, giving us to work independent and make decision on behalf of management.

Stressful and fast pace work place

Handling day in day out hotel revenue. Every day learn new things. Need to learn and fully understand how the system operation work. The management are very cooperative and nice too.

Fun workplace

Whilw working there, the boss and staff there are very sporting. They are willingly to help us if there are something that we cannot do and will help us. They also provide best food for the staff,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One World Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • One World Hotel
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?