One World Hotel

Malaysia22 reviews

Clear
3.8Salary & Benefits

Job Experince

I have enjoying working there about two years and there was a lots i had learned about culture, working system and etc. Its a nice place hotel to work with, giving us to work independent and make decision on behalf of management.

Well being Organization

Everything is good with the work and so rounding with team work. It's not just about the work but rather a place where you can share your great smiles and deliver what is extraordinary. I've been with this company and I believe there are so many things I could learn and achieve for what is extraordinary.

Challenging working place

One World Hotel is a famous 5 star independent hotel in Malaysia. This hotel won alot international awards. I worked in this hotel i had learned alots.

Pros

meal allowance

Cons

work for long hours

good environment and happy working experience

Working at One World Hotel is my first working experience that makes me become more better person and increase my working ability. Everyday I enjoy working with my other colleague, gaining experience on everyday duty, working with heart is the best way to do everyday task, good vibes on duty makes me feel better, I always see to it that I work hard with my heart to so that our guest feel that way too. The management runs and deliver the right benefits to all the employees equally. Sometimes we do not please others sometimes I facing some fussy guest, guest compliant but I see too it that my patience is still with me even though deep inside I feel irritated but still I need smile. Bonding with the Boss is the nice and enjoying part of job because they see too it that all their employee is enjoying while working.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One World Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits