PLC Pet Lovers Centre Sdn Bhd

PLC Pet Lovers Centre Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

I like to work here because I learnt a lot about pets well being, food and diseases. I love pets and I would love also to getting deeper into them. That is what I like for working here. As this is a retail company, their main subject is sales. Due to that, staff well being are not being care so much even by HR itself. They don't want to honestly told about staff right eg claim sop, and annual leaves right. They don't allowed me to use my AL balance without telling me the reasons plus the don't pay for the unuse AL.
Pros
20% discount for staff purchase
Cons
Staff management and right were treated so badly!
Often burdened with the most unreasonable volume of work to perform, no work-life balance since work 12 hours and though have two days off usually have to do OT. The salary is not so not worth the workloads. Management only care about sales and scold us if dont have good sales for the day. This type of atmosphere can lead to employee burnout and valued members of staff leaving for the sake of their own survival. Nobody should wake up dreading the environment they have to be in for the next twelve hours.
Employee has to sacrifice time and energy to get things done. A lot of stocks organizing in weekly basis, lifting heavy items would be some kind of adversities for a long term job. Nevertheless teammates and managers are always for you to motivate and providing support.
提供顾客所需的产品。为宠物提供最好的食物和用品。也会有宠物顾问在每间分行。以便提供顾客询问。让宠物得到最好的服务和照顾。是个一直在进步的宠物公司。在其它国家也有连锁店了。
Pros
休假日容易得到
Cons
奖金较少较少
5 days work week for full time , it's can get motivate to our self , good management , I want be full time workers , work on the late night , can get a new experience and new friend
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PLC Pet Lovers Centre Sdn Bhd?