PLC Pet Lovers Centre Sdn Bhd

PLC Pet Lovers Centre Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia10 reviews

Multitask and fast paced

Good place if you’re looking for multitask work that can improve your skills. Weekly product training that can improve your knowledge about respective products.

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

Load of work

An ideal short term employment

To be honest it is a good job experience for beginners and also you can learn more about animals. However, in the long term retail workers will be stressed dealing with the customer and of ourselves because of some of the store policies.Lastly, it is not an ideal job due to the workload not being equal with the pay offer we have to do.

Pros

Learn new knowledge about animal

Cons

Underpay, not allow to wear jacket

An ideal short term employment

It's a good job experience if you wanna learn more about animals. However in a long term perspective, it is not an ideal job due to the workloads not being equal with the pay offer.

Pros

Knowledge gained about animals, co-workers usually easy going

Cons

Long working hours, underpay

No work life balance

Too sale-target approach. You have to sell housed brands/products in order to maintain the sales target. Still need to work after working hours/offday by keep up to date in online groups. The pay is just ok.

Pros

Got staff discounts but mostly useless

Cons

No work life balance, uncompetitive salary, too bound to sales target.

Good place to gain experience

Co-workers were friendly and helpful. Pay is decent. Some days go by slower than others but depends on work location as some places have more customers

Pros

Gain knowledge about products

Cons

Long hours and no work life balance

Bad staff management

I like to work here because I learnt a lot about pets well being, food and diseases. I love pets and I would love also to getting deeper into them. That is what I like for working here. As this is a retail company, their main subject is sales. Due to that, staff well being are not being care so much even by HR itself. They don't want to honestly told about staff right eg claim sop, and annual leaves right. They don't allowed me to use my AL balance without telling me the reasons plus the don't pay for the unuse AL.

Pros

20% discount for staff purchase

Cons

Staff management and right were treated so badly!

Nice colleagues but stressful place to work in

Often burdened with the most unreasonable volume of work to perform, no work-life balance since work 12 hours and though have two days off usually have to do OT. The salary is not so not worth the workloads. Management only care about sales and scold us if dont have good sales for the day. This type of atmosphere can lead to employee burnout and valued members of staff leaving for the sake of their own survival. Nobody should wake up dreading the environment they have to be in for the next twelve hours.

Working is fun yet challenging in terms of work-life balance and individual well-being

Employee has to sacrifice time and energy to get things done. A lot of stocks organizing in weekly basis, lifting heavy items would be some kind of adversities for a long term job. Nevertheless teammates and managers are always for you to motivate and providing support.

完完全全是个一直在进步的宠物公司

提供顾客所需的产品。为宠物提供最好的食物和用品。也会有宠物顾问在每间分行。以便提供顾客询问。让宠物得到最好的服务和照顾。是个一直在进步的宠物公司。在其它国家也有连锁店了。

Pros

休假日容易得到

Cons

奖金较少较少

Productive work place

5 days work week for full time , it's can get motivate to our self , good management , I want be full time workers , work on the late night , can get a new experience and new friend

Benefits

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PLC Pet Lovers Centre Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

PLC Pet Lovers Centre Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location

Learn about PLC Pet Lovers Centre Sdn Bhd in popular locations

• PLC Pet Lovers Centre Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?