Palace Butcher Resources Sdn Bhd

Palace Butcher Resources Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia13 reviews

fun place to work

Very relaxed and stress free and the staff are friendly. Very productive and can learn many new things. Very good environment to work and interesting place to work.

Productive, fun, best environment

Best officemate, good environment and management. Get a new knowledge. All staff are friendly also have many activities for the staff. Paid salary from the company is good also.

Productive and good environment

I enjoy working at here because people here is very fun, like to cooperate and teach me. I can learn new things from here. I would like to recommend to anyone who looking for a job to apply here.

Pros

Got discount at restaurant

working with fun people

everyone here are really good but of course communication is the key of everything. overall i love to have a job here cause since pandemic it is hard to have a decent job.

Have a good pantry since im very love a coffee, they have a coffee machine

Overall the environment of work is very distressful and have a good positive vibe. Meanwhile I have a good leader here to guide me to be a great workers.

Work a sous chef

Amazing work style. Can be difficult at times but with all of the teams makes it easy to work together. Having a good team makes the work runs more smoothly.

Love

The place is very chill but at the same time when it comes to work we are focused. Staff are friendly and for the fact that we get a good food most of the time. Such a good place to work at.

Pros

Getting a good experience

Very Good Environment

I work in company by commen scence, technical skills and creativity. In a company doing work with happines. The company culture is good and they take care of all.

Fun working place.

good workplace and management. Gain new knowledge. All the staff are friendly and have many activities for the staff. good paid salary from the company.

1) Cooperation, Support, and Empowerment

1) Cooperation, Support, and Empowerment2) Open and Honest Communication3) Positive Reinforcement4) Commitment to Excellence+ The company sets out to achieve its goals in ethical, honest ways with an elevated sense of purpose to improving the planet and humanity.

Was the best workplace ever

Eventhough i have to deal with a lot of people dining there; impatients and hungry clients but my colleagues are all helpful. We work together as a team and my manager was also a great leader. Was such a great experience as a waitress i gained from there. If you want to do a part time job and wanted to enhance your communication skills, this is the best place.

Productive and fun place to work

giving an employees opportunity to gain new skills and knowledge while working there. give employee a chance to talk about their ideas to improve company organization.

Pros

flexibility off day

Cons

short breaks

Good Place for Working Hard.

A good place to start your carrier with a lot of think to do and to bring fresh idea with very aggressive move and a lot of travelling due to handle few branches.

Pros

Free lunches.

Cons

Travel 24hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Palace Butcher Resources Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits